User Reviews for Velcade

Learn more about Velcade.

Multiple Myeloma 3 reviews 52 medications

8.5
Summary of Velcade reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Velcade

For Multiple Myeloma "Diag stage 3 Apr 2006, Rcvd fist velcade treatment--shot not IV, weekly starting Jun 2013 for six months , side effects of combined treatment greatly reduced while on velcade Dec 2013, complete remission, no maint therapy. Then montly velcade Jan 2015 to current."

Pmk3 (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 4, 2015

For Multiple Myeloma "I received Valcade for multi-myeloma for four and a half months. I was scheduled for another 4 months but reached a level of remission that did not require any more chemo. Pleased with the results. I add that I made major adjustments to my diet per recommendations of natural cancer care books and articles. The treatments worked well together."

mary MJ March 19, 2011

For Multiple Myeloma "I was given Thilidomide and Dex when my MM was first diagnosed in 2005. After nine months, Velcade was administered before I had a stem cell transplant in 2006. My number was 286 and within one month on Velcade with Dex, it dropped to 5. I was in remission for a year and a half after transplant and now I am looking for help. My doctor tried the new Revlimid and Dex which gave me all the same side effects that Thilidomide and Dex had earlier, such as neuropathy, mouth sores, dizziness etc."

diane sager January 18, 2008