User Reviews for Rutin

Learn more about Rutin.

Reviews for Rutin

For Herbal Supplementation "I began taking Rutin after reading that it helps activate brown fat to burn the more harmful white fat (in the belly and elsewhere). For many years I have taken Ester-C, 500mg, daily, to which I have added the 500mg Rutin complex. Because I did not heavily research this OTC supplement beforehand I did not know it had other uses. By coincidence I had suffered my first bought with high blood pressure beforehand and I had also suffered for three weeks with another middle-aged first: a hemorrhoid. After taking Rutin for 10 days I had no more high blood pressure episodes, no more hemorrhoid discomfort, less knee pain and fewer asthma symptoms. These benefits were unexpected. The downside? I now have 4 weeks of daily headaches and blurred vision."

LYNND1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2017