User Reviews for Phillips Colon Health

Learn more about Phillips Colon Health.

Dietary Supplementation 2 reviews 561 medications

Summary of Phillips Colon Health reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Phillips Colon Health

For Dietary Supplementation "I have had a spastic colon for over fifty years and this product has been the only one that has provided relief on a sustained basis. I tried everything else over the years, but if they worked as all, the relief only lasted for a week or so. I still have a few days of constipation, but so much better than without the product."

lasvegasgranny December 11, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "I tried a generic brand, which was somewhat effective. But, I was still waking up bloated. Then I switched to Phillips Colon Health gel tabs, and have noticed that I'm not bloated when I wake up, eat or drink. It took approx 2 days to feel and actually see true results. So far, so good! Good luck to all."

Susanna May 5, 2013

More about Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus)