User Reviews for Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus

Also known as: Visbiome Extra Strength, Nature's Bounty Probiotic, Florajen3, Phillips Colon Health, Prodigen, Controlled Delivery Probiotic Primadophilus Bifidus Provella Zelac

Dietary Supplementation

Amanda · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2020

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “I took this Phillips Colon Health for the first time last night I half an hour after digestion I had extreme extreme excruciating sharp pain in my lower stomach/vaginal area so bad I was crying while I was going pee it was the worst experience I’ve ever had I thought sleeping would make the pain go away and the pain is still just lingering through the night even the next day I was still having sharp sharp pains where I need to crouch over and squeeze my stomach worst Experience ever!!!!”

Lizzy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2020

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “It does not do anything for my constipation! I still have to take 2 stool softeners. I am also taking IMD probiotic on an empty stomach..”

He5aM - J-Pouch June 27, 2020

Visbiome Extra Strength (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have a J-pouch and there is a small rectum cuff from my colon left after surgery (1-1.5 inch width). I tried many different drugs and finally settled for Remicade which worked for me since 2016. In February 2019, my doctor pushed for this probiotic claiming this will manage me and I won't need remicade. I read good reviews about it and agreed to take the probiotics even though I was still skeptical about it. So I had my last shot of Remicade in February which would hold me up for 2 months and I started to take Visbiome immediately. Long Story short, It’s June 27th and I have pain and just did a pouchoscopy and my rectum cuff is infected with ulcers. Now I am on a heavy dose of Prednisone for 40 days and going back on Remicade again. This probiotic couldn’t do anything for such a small amount of rectum left. This probiotic is so expensive and won’t do much for pouchitis (at least for me).”

Susanna May 5, 2013

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “I tried a generic brand, which was somewhat effective. But, I was still waking up bloated. Then I switched to Phillips Colon Health gel tabs, and have noticed that I'm not bloated when I wake up, eat or drink. It took approx 2 days to feel and actually see true results. So far, so good! Good luck to all.”

lasvegasgranny December 11, 2015

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have had a spastic colon for over fifty years and this product has been the only one that has provided relief on a sustained basis. I tried everything else over the years, but if they worked as all, the relief only lasted for a week or so. I still have a few days of constipation, but so much better than without the product.”

Jo · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 12, 2019

Florajen3 (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “After taking this product daily for at least two months I have had tremendous relief from IBS.”

niredale · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 23, 2013

For Dietary Supplementation: “I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and GERD as well as chronic yeast infections. This product has made a huge difference in all three! Give it a try!”

Omak · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 26, 2020

Probiotic Formula (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus) for Dietary Supplementation: “Very good for intestinal bacteria”

Tried · Taken for less than 1 month June 19, 2019

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus): “Only one day still little bloating and gas but seems to work”