User Reviews for PanOxyl

Acne 8.5

Reviews for PanOxyl

yaakov · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2020

For Acne: “PanOxyl made my entire face swell up especially my eyes”

HumbleSoul · Taken for less than 1 month January 8, 2016

For Acne: “This product works wonders! I've suffered from acne since I was 12 years old, and at 22 I still suffered from constant breakouts. Luckily, my dermatologist recommended this cream and it has worked wonders for my skin. It not only cleared up my breakouts, but I think it prevents new ones from forming because I've hardly had any since using. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from acne.”

kdaviis July 1, 2010

For Acne: “I use the PanOxyl foam, and its worked wonders. I have tried many other products on TV, or from the dermatologist. The past 2 1/2 years I used a topical product from the dermatologist, but my acne was just becoming "immune" to it. The 10% benzyol peroxide in Panoxyl really helped to clear up my stubborn acne. My chest, neck, and back were the worse places, and I saw results after the first night. Within 2 days, those areas were completely cleared up. Panoxyl does dry out my face some, but it can be easily fixed with some lotion. When I apply it at night, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave behind any oil. I had problems with those big welt-like pimples, but I have not had a single one since I started using this product!”

Anonymous August 28, 2009

For Acne: “My pre-teen daughter started using Pan Oxyl when her face started breaking out. It stopped the breakouts, and I think, prevents others. I've started using it too, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after use, like Neutrogena. We recommend it to everyone!”

Anonymous June 4, 2009

For Acne: “This bar really works. I've used Proactiv and tried every other product on the market. I also used the 5% acne wash at Kaiser and it didn't work. Whatever is in the Panoxyl, the combination is perfect for my 28 year old skin that's still breaking out. I use it on my face, chest and back. It's a lifesaver.”

Princess Sandrina April 4, 2008

For Acne: “I LOVE this product! At 1st sign of a belemish or whitehead that is really painful (you know what I'n talking about). Here's what I did, I put ice on the pimple, to help with pain and swelling and I a put a a thin to moderate layer of PanOxyl Aqua Gel. Most of the time the pimple went away on its on, or it even "popped" on it's own. I totally love this stuff. Anything from PanOxyl family.”