User Reviews for PanOxyl

Learn more about PanOxyl.

Acne 5 reviews 562 medications

9.7
Summary of PanOxyl reviews 5 reviews 9.7

Reviews for PanOxyl

For Acne "This product works wonders! I've suffered from acne since I was 12 years old, and at 22 I still suffered from constant breakouts. Luckily, my dermatologist recommended this cream and it has worked wonders for my skin. It not only cleared up my breakouts, but I think it prevents new ones from forming because I've hardly had any since using. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from acne."

HumbleSoul (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2016

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "I use the PanOxyl foam, and its worked wonders. I have tried many other products on TV, or from the dermatologist. The past 2 1/2 years I used a topical product from the dermatologist, but my acne was just becoming "immune" to it. The 10% benzyol peroxide in Panoxyl really helped to clear up my stubborn acne. My chest, neck, and back were the worse places, and I saw results after the first night. Within 2 days, those areas were completely cleared up. Panoxyl does dry out my face some, but it can be easily fixed with some lotion. When I apply it at night, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave behind any oil. I had problems with those big welt-like pimples, but I have not had a single one since I started using this product!"

kdaviis July 1, 2010

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "My pre-teen daughter started using Pan Oxyl when her face started breaking out. It stopped the breakouts, and I think, prevents others. I've started using it too, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after use, like Neutrogena. We recommend it to everyone!"

Anonymous August 28, 2009

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "This bar really works. I've used Proactiv and tried every other product on the market. I also used the 5% acne wash at Kaiser and it didn't work. Whatever is in the Panoxyl, the combination is perfect for my 28 year old skin that's still breaking out. I use it on my face, chest and back. It's a lifesaver."

Anonymous June 4, 2009

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "I LOVE this product! At 1st sign of a belemish or whitehead that is really painful (you know what I'n talking about). Here's what I did, I put ice on the pimple, to help with pain and swelling and I a put a a thin to moderate layer of PanOxyl Aqua Gel. Most of the time the pimple went away on its on, or it even "popped" on it's own. I totally love this stuff. Anything from PanOxyl family."

Princess Sandrina April 4, 2008