User Reviews for BenzEFoam

Acne

Summary of BenzEFoam reviews 8.0 4 reviews

Reviews for BenzEFoam

For Acne "I have been using this product for 15 days along with a oral pill and have not seen any changes in my back acne. Going to use the bottle until it runs out. Have moderate back acne."

Anonymous February 28, 2011

For Acne "Really great product, has cleared vast majority of back and chest acne. Issues, which I expected with benzoyl peroxide, bleaching of clothes and every few weeks or so my chest will be irritated. I just stop applying to the area for a couple days. Highly recommend. "

Anonymous July 8, 2010

For Acne "My daughter has been using this for the past 10 days for her chest/back acne and it is fantastic. It's easy to apply and about 90% of her acne is gone. The only thing concern I have is that her chest area is very red and the skin seems dried out. I would highly recommend this medicine."

Anonymous May 14, 2010

For Acne "wonderful product! doesn't dry my skin out and works fast. my skin looks great."

Anonymous February 24, 2010

More about BenzEFoam (benzoyl peroxide topical)

Other brands: Oxy-10, Acne Treatment, PanOxyl, Acetoxyl, ... +42 more