User Reviews for Lioresal to treat Neuralgia

Reviews for Lioresal

"I have been taking lioresal (baclofen) 10mg 3 x per day, for 3 days now. The side effects are immense! After 20 mins I lose all sense of balance, get a major headache, and need to urinate frequently (which is difficult when lack of balance screws up walking ability!) It knocks me out for hours. Side effects last approx 6 hrs. I have cut down to twice a day now because I can't handle the side effects. Only positive is the pain eases (I have intercostal neuralgia) but not 100% pain relief- maybe 70%. I plan to visit the Dr and get off it asap."

Slord (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2017

"I started taking this medication 5 days ago. It's 1248 am, I've been up now for an hour, sick to my stomach. I'm having a hard time when I try to lay down, my throat feels like it's swelling, unable to sleep. AND actually woke up by throwing up. And plus I'm still having a terrible muscle spasm in right lower back"

katief363 August 30, 2015

"I had pains in my legs after knee surgery and I took this medicine only one pill 4 times in two days and I have never been so sick in my entire life! I was so sick to my stomach that even water made me even more sick. Whatever I ate or drank would come back up about an hour later. I could barely stand up straight, I was shaking, I had fever and chills, etc. It was horrible! I stopped taking it as soon as this started and then it took another two days to actually completely get out of my system!"

gizzmoe July 20, 2015