User Reviews for Atropine

Also known as: AtroPen

Atropine has an average rating of 0.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 100% reported a negative experience.

AV Heart Block
Summary of Atropine reviews 0.0 1 reviews

bear3308 · February 10, 2011

“About 4 weeks after the test which used atropine and dobutamine, I had a severe allergic reaction where I broke out in an itchy, red, bumpy rash in my armpits, which spread over the next few days to my arms, legs, and buttocks. I had to have a cortizone shot, two courses of methylprednisone steroid pills, and several different types of steroid creams. The itching was so bad I could not help but scratch my body raw and bleeding in places. Three M. D.s all said it is not unusual for a chemical reaction to occur 4 to 6 weeks after the initial incident, though there is no way to tell if this was caused by atropine or dobutamine. But I took no new medications or food nor came in contact with chemicals or plants.”

JeffJax · August 12, 2020

For AV Heart Block: “Not usually effective in treating complete heart block”