User Reviews for Ampicillin / sulbactam

Also known as: Unasyn

Ampicillin / sulbactam has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Urinary Tract Infection
Bone infection
Summary of Ampicillin / sulbactam reviews 8.0 2 reviews

SeeFlapFlap February 21, 2016

Unasyn (ampicillin / sulbactam) for Bone infection: “I'm taking this by IV for osteomyelitis in my jaw. I have 2 more weeks left but so far so good. No issues. Something strange I've noticed that's amazing is my face is very clear. No blackheads gunked up on my nose or chin. It's a wonderful time to allow time for my skin to heal and be clean! Does anyone know why this med clears up acne?”

Anonymous October 13, 2011

Unasyn (ampicillin / sulbactam) for Urinary Tract Infection: “My urinary tract infection cured fast.”