User Reviews for Epiduo

Acne 368 reviews 523 medications

7.5
Summary of Epiduo reviews 368 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Epiduo

For Acne "Perfect!!! I been on this medication for about 3 months now omg a huge improvement. My face was horrible huge acne cyst that j would try to pop and nothing work. When I started medication my face was very irritated started peeling got very red look like I was sunburn I couldn't be in the sun more than an hour because I will look like a tomatoe. Now my face is clear redness free no cyst Acne free. Best thing ever highly recommended."

89Jenp July 25, 2016

For Acne "As with all perscription acne medicine it gets worse before it gets better. I have th 2.0% perscription some of the reviewers may need a lower dosage or to use it less. But you have to have patience when using any prescription for acne. For me it took almost two months for my face to finally get used to the medication. First I broke out more, then came the burning and itching. Yes it's a pain. Lucky for me I'm a teacher so I was able to hide out while my body was getting use to it. Once the irritation started I stopped using it daily and started using it every other day. If you don't have severe ance this product is not for you and it may be more trouble than it's worth. But for those with severe acne highly recommend it. Good luck !"

Breakingout (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2016

For Acne "I have had acne all my life and I'm now 24 so getting pretty fed up with it so I got this gel prescribed by a Superdrug doctor. Honestly the best thing I've ever done. The first few days I used it my spots went down dramatically and then after the 3rd day the redness started, although it wasn't as awful as I was expecting. My skin was very very sensitive and did look like sunburn but I decided to put some bronzer on my nose and it looked like I had just caught the sun! Win win. My skin was veryyyy flakey everytime I ate or spoke it would crack but I just applied Simple Spot Free moisturiser with cotton wool and it kept it under controll. Now on my 3rd week in the redness has gone, my skin is expectedly dry but I'm totally spot free."

Dink992 (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2016

For Acne "I have been using this for 3 days and I'm in awful pain and my face looks terrible like I have got really bad sunburn would not recommend anyone use this product as my skin is flaking and my moisturiser is causing to much extra pain."

Lubeyloo July 15, 2016

For Acne "I've been using epiduo every night for about to weeks. I haven't seen any results yet. I've tried many acne medications before and my acne still isn't going away. i hope this will start working soon."

gwizzle926 July 13, 2016

For Acne "Started using epiduo and within 6 months, my face had cleared up and i had perfect skin. Did experience a burning sensation the first few weeks i used it."

Tuva (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 12, 2016

For Acne "This is my 2 1/2 week on epiduo. My skin is clearing up a bit. I'm still getting used to the medication so there is slight buring and irritation and dry, flaky skin when I wake up for work. The doctor said it will subside so I'm just waiting it out. A bit uncomfortable but I'm willing to see how it goes."

Casanova5 July 11, 2016

For Acne "I am so happy my doctor prescribed this to me. My breakouts were so bad before this it's so much better now. Love it!!"

Evelyn is awesome July 9, 2016

For Acne "I have been taking this less than a month and my acne has gotten significantly worse. The amount of acne has tripled since I stared using this product. Don't waste your money, this does not work!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2016

For Acne "I struggled with acne for about 4 years. within months of taking epiduo I have almost perfect skin with a minor breakout every once in a while. I tried so many treatments before epiduo and this was the first thing that worked. I highly recommend it!"

riss10010 July 6, 2016

For Acne "Have been on it for about 4 weeks and have certainly noticed a difference in my skin. The first couple of weeks were pretty uncomfortable, but getting a no-alcohol moisturiser certainly helped with the burning sensation. For the first week I looked like I had a bad sunburn, and my skin is still peeling a bit, but not nearly as badly. Side effects calm down and so does your acne! Just stick with it."

acnemum (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 30, 2016

For Acne "I'm 18 and I've had mild to moderate acne including pimples, small bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I finally decided I had enough and was prescribed Epiduo. The first night I only put it on for a couple hours and the following nights I put it on every other night. During the middle of week two, my skin became very sensitive, started to peel like a sunburn and my face was slightly swollen. I patted on Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and Cortisone 10 on the more severe parts for two days straight all day. I also put a cold towel on my face which helped a lot. It hurt, but it got better. Just be patient. I'm on week three and my skin is almost clear! Overall, this stuff really works, but patience is very important."

Victoria W (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2016

For Acne "Please don't give up on this product too quickly. For the first week or so, it's going to burn and your skin's going to feel extremely dry and tight. However, it will go away in time! My skin has never looked better after a few months of use. Just remember to moisturize every day, always use sunscreen when it's sunny out (or use a moisturizer with SPF), and use about a pea sized amount (it really goes a long way)."

Kendallynn June 27, 2016

For Acne "I have been using epiduo for almost a week now and it has been burning a little bit, so i cut back on how much i put on my face and it feels much better. I did not have alot of acne at all before using it but only a few on my cheeks and those are all gone now after a few days of use. The few bumps on ny forehead are still there but im positive the epiduo is fighting to get rid of it. I will give it a couple of weeks :). (avoid using in eye area, and area right AROUND nose... those are sensitive areas that can easily turn dry)"

Princess shae (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2016

For Acne "HORRIBLE experience with Epiduo. If you have very sensitive skin, I'd advise you to stay away. Only used it for two days and I broke out in a horrible rash, worse than my acne. I was red everywhere and my face was burning in pain."

Claire308 (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2016

For Acne "I was prescribed Epiduo in July 2014, two summers ago. I had never had bad skin in my life, and that year (19 y/o) my forehead began breaking out with horrible bumpy texture, blackheads, and whiteheads. I caved and went to a Dr... After a month of using Epiduo my skin literally transformed. I remember looking in the mirror one day after 4-5 weeks of use, and I started crying due to my joy and boosted confidence in my skin which was finally clear again. However, starting in November of last year 2015, my skin started breaking out again like it did in July 2014 so I started using epiduo again. I noticed that for a week or so I ran out of it and my breakouts started coming back IMMEDIATELY. For this reason, only 7/10. No permanent results."

ariellllllllllllll June 16, 2016

For Acne "I have been on this medication for over three months for moderate acne. It got rid of most of the acne but the first two weeks were almost unbearably painful. After three months, I didn't give up yet, but I still get big red and under the skin pimples that are super noticeable along with whiteheads. My skin is covered in acne scars that faded slightly from the exfoliation of epiduo but my skins texture is hideous, it is dry and crusty, and on top of the extreme dryness, it is oily! This medication is very hard to deal with and as soon as I stop using it I know I'll break out again. I think epiduo will work wonderfully on foreheads but all over the face completely killed my skin. I hate my skin only slightly less now :/"

Epiduotester May 31, 2016

For Acne "I've always had occasional breakouts, however when I turned 26 my skin began breaking out an insane amount I finally broke down and went to a dermatologist. He finally prescribed epiduo after other failed treatments. Immediately I noticed a difference in my skin the texture and appearance but I was still having breakouts. It also burned a ton for the first few months. In 2-3 months of using I noticed less breakouts and now in month 5 I have zero acne. This product does cause redness, burning and drying (only on acne spots, it softens and hydrates other areas). Overall I would 100% reccomend, just be patient. I saw it working even though the results weren't immediate."

NashChiSea (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2016

For Acne "Nothing else has worked. I'm 37 and never had acne until a year ago. This medication was my last option my dr was running out of options but it has helped greatly. It burned at first and looked like I was sunburned but aloe gel or Cetaphil helps greatly without breaking you out. I highly recommend"

Lilpippy79 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 29, 2016

"I suffer from cystic acne and was experiencing really big, red, spots around my mouth, chin and neck. The first couple of weeks using Epiduo was a bit traumatic - all the spots I was experienced all raised up at the same timet. I had around 6-7 large swollen spots on my chin. The Epiduo really made my skin red and dry also, which meant that any make-up I used to try and cover the spots would just come off. My face looked pretty terrible. However, I kept using it and after 2-3 weeks, all the spots had gone. I have not been using Epiduo for around 7 weeks and I haven't had any new spots occur. There is still some redness and scarring, however it's getting better. Great Product!"

Casey893 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 28, 2016

For Acne "I am a white teenager, with combination & sensitive skin that flares up really badly at the slightest of things. My dermatologist prescribed me Epiduo and I tried it for nearly three or so months, but I found that it did nothing but dry out my skin and caused it to turn red. My acne did not go away, so I looked for other things. If you have skin like mine, look for things with Salycic Acid. I have a set of facial wipes with 1% Salycic Acid and Clinique Acne Gel with 2% Salycic Acid and this, in addition to a normal Clean & Clear facial wash, has cleared up my acne entirely. Hope this helps."

JDillon1832910 May 28, 2016

For Acne "This is by far the best acne medication ever. Of course it'll take some time from the start of using, but after about 2-3 months, you can definitely notice a difference!"

Lindzzz May 27, 2016

For Acne "This stuff is so good! Wow- at first, my face was so dry, red, itchy and burning that I could hardly wash it and spent days inside with ice and aloe Vera on my face. But when I pulled through, all the tiny under the skin spots had completely disappeared making a flawless complexion! Now I just use a tiny bit on my clear skin once every two days where I break out and get redness as I am extremely acne prone. Don't give up! It's so worth it when you get the results!"

julia Mackenzie (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 21, 2016

For Acne "Originally I had been prescribed epiduo as well as sulfacleanse to use together, which was fine for about a week or so before my skin became incredibly irritated to the point of painful burning. I stopped using the sulfacleanse and continued with only epiduo. After doing that my experience was amazing - the epiduo did cause my skin to become very dry and sensitive, but that was manageable with a gentle moisturizer. The longer I used it, the less irritated my skin was. I've been on it for about a year now and I am amazed at the condition of my skin. I rarely if ever get pimples and my scars have faded to the point that I have stopped wearing makeup to cover them! I love epiduo and highly recommend it."

pleased (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 21, 2016

For Acne "this gets rid of my acne overnight! Although , it drys my chin out so bad to where it looks like I have a super bad sun burn and my skin is peeling . Cerave moisturizing cream helps the pelling though!"

becca867917 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 21, 2016