User Reviews for Adapalene / benzoyl peroxide topical

Acne
7.4

Summary of Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide reviews 7.4 661 reviews

Reviews for Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "We are now in December and I started my journey in June! I was really worried about the whole experience and journey to the dermatologist! I tried every medication/ antibiotic and cream from the GP and I was worried I had to go straight on roaccutane! My skin wasn’t the worst to be truthful but I had constant yellow headed spots on my chin and forehead that would never go! She said try Epiduo! And so far it’s been amazing and saved me from roaccutane! I did get dry skin and especially in the cold weather but nothing some good moisturiser wouldn’t sort out! I’m amazed I definitely think you should give it time! Listen when the dermatologist says introduce it slowly because sometimes it has burnt my face! I do know this stuff works as when I don’t use it and get a pimple I stick it on and it goes! Give this a go!!!"

Birminghamgirl (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 5, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "You have to be so patient when using epiduo ! I started using it in February this year and in the beginning it made me break out , red and flaky and I thought it didn’t do much . Now in November I can say my skin is totally clear , I go to work now without makeup ! I’m 32 and in October last year I had rhinoplasty which caused my once nice skin to break out , I was covered in tiny bumps and large bumps and honestly epiduo saved my life ! But you have to be patient a lot of other reviews say 6 weeks but I honestly didn’t see results until the 9 month mark !"

Ashley4 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 28, 2018

Epiduo Forte (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have had very bad acne but after discovering Epiduo Forte, my face has definitely cleared up. I like how strong it is and I love how quickly it works. The only downside to this medicine is that it makes your skin very very dry, sometimes so dry that my skin would flake off and it would sting to use lotion."

Jen November 26, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "This worked wonders for me and got rid of all my acne. I just cant afford it"

Loch Ness monster (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 26, 2018

For Acne: "I was given this because I couldn't afford brand name epiduo anymore and it didn't work for me. The brand name epiduo did. I just cant afford it lol thanks big Pharma! love u!"

Loch Ness monster (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 26, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "This medication made my 15 year old daughter's acne much worse than it was before treatment. We had to cease it after 6 weeks. It also bleached her pillow cases and a hand towel which she had rubbed her fingers on without washing them well enough after application."

Chris (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 17, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I had pretty decent skin before I started taking it. I had very mild acne that wasn’t terrible just some unnoticeable whiteheads around my chin. I started taking epiduo to just clear this up. What a mistake. It made me break out worse than I ever have before. I knew it would get worse before it got better so I just kept waiting and waiting and waiting, and after about 6 weeks I stopped taking it, and in just a couple of days my skin cleared up better than it had in my whole time taking epiduo. However, it left my skin in terrible condition, and my acne is way worse than I started out with. Do not use epiduo at all costs."

Ben November 16, 2018

Epiduo Forte (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have struggled with acne since the 7th grade and now it all these years later my skin is pretty much pimple free! I have been using it for 6 months. My only problem now is left over acne marks but those take a bit longer to fade with this stuff. I recommend this for anyone with mild acne!"

Kate (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 9, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have suffered with hormonal acne since my teens and was on Yasmin for about 7 years which made my skin clear. Due to the risks associated with Yasmin my doctor changed me to a different pill which made my skin horrific. After trying many different creams I tried epiduo. First, you shouldn’t use it every day at the start, my skin burnt and was extremely dry. After a couple of weeks my skin completely cleared up, it does still make my skin dry but doesn’t burn. However, after 5 months, my spots have returned.. I’m not sure if your skin gets used to the cream? I’m going to get a new prescription and hopefully it works."

Rose (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "Background: I never had acne as a teen, a few pimples but not acne. I have endometriosis and in the last 2 1/2 years my skin has suffered badly. I now have cystic & hormonal acne and it HURTS as well as being ugly as heck. I get it on my cheeks mostly. I have used Acnicide (benzoyl peroxide) & Duac (clydamicin +BP) when acnicide stopped working for me, which did nothing but peel my skin so I went back to the GP & was given Epiduo. I was told it could take up to 3 months to see a difference, which I was prepared for. I have now been using it for 3 days and I’ve already seen a difference. My skin feels prickly and is stingy when I use my cleansers, understandably as it’s a harsh gel, but my acne has reduced by 40% I would say pretty much over night! I am hoping not to have to use this for long and then top up every now & then as it’s so harsh on the skin, I don’t want to be left with horrid dry & flaky patches from prolonged use if I don’t have to."

ALouise (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "After struggling with acne and scars for a long time my doctor prescribed epiduo for me today. I had to read the reviews before I start using it and am happy for the many positive reviews . I will be back with the results. Wish me well"

She November 5, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "2nd month into Epiduo with no acne and few post inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks. The marks are fading fast and no new spots. My skin is almost clear after years. I experienced the dryness around 2nd week but it’s better now. I have also taken accutane few years back, but this is better for acne and dark marks. Sunscreen is a must."

Ash (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 5, 2018

For Acne: "I don’t have severe acne by any means, I've just been breaking out for the past 3-4months with little raised bumps and the occasional big zit. I’ve had enough so I went to my dr. He prescribed Tactupump and so far I’ve used it 4 times. I use it as a spot treatment and it’s been drying my bumps up, quickly turning them into scabs, and then falling off fast. I even used it on some sore spots where I could tell pimples were going to pop up and the next morning the sore spot was gone. Yes this dries your skin out, but so far it hasn’t dried it out excessively (maybe it will once I’ve used it longer than 4 days)."

Nikki (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

Epiduo Forte (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I started this product about 7 weeks ago and it has done nothing but make my skin so much worse. I don't even want to look at my face in the mirror anymore and hoping to see results soon. If not I will be returning to the products I used to use"

Anonymous October 30, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I’ve struggled with acne for about 5 years, I’ve been on roaccutane which did work for me however my acne has come back recently. Dr prescribed me epiduo, the first 3-4 weeks aren’t great, my skin was dry and itchy the first few weeks then by the third my acne was so much worse. I’m now on my 5th week and I have no new spots and my skin has pretty much completely cleared, just got a few marks from my previous acne. This gel does work but just stick out the first part!"

Auroram18 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have had moderate acne for about 3 years (currently age 19) I tried Lymecycline for approx. 8 months and it helped, but not much. I used Epiduo for about 2 months now and my skin is almost clear for the first time in years! There was some slight dryness/flaking after a few weeks but it cleared up with moisturiser. Great product"

BT (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 23, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I am a 19 year old girl with acne. Here’s my journey. I was suffering from many breakouts lately, so me and my mum went to the doctor’s (before we knew it was acne) and gave us antibiotics and this epiduo acne gel. At the first few days I’ve already seen a big difference. My face cleared up very quickly now it’s cleaner than ever. I am so glad I got it checked out and used this gel. It is amazing. Before I was using many other spot creams, cleansers etc. which didn’t have an effect at all. Thank you to this gel again! I highly recommend it for people who have any stage of acne."

Karile (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I suffer with/have mild to moderate acne on my forehead, t-section and chin. My mum ended up making an appointment to go see my GP for getting antibiotics to help/cure my acne. My doctor prescribed me with Epiduo and antibiotics. The first time I tried Epiduo nothing happened then the second time I used it I noticed a red itchy rash start to appear on my chin then it appeared on my forehead, around my eyes and on my cheeks. After the rash my face got really red and started to swell up a little bit around my eyes. I read all the other reviews on this website and it says to just minimise the amount I was using (noting I was using probably more than needed). I am also going to try using my Epiduo cream once every 2-3 days. Hopefully minimising the amount are use this cream will mean the redness ,swelling, itching, burning and stinging will go away."

Tay October 4, 2018

Epiduo Forte (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have struggled with cystic acne for years - sometimes it was just the week before my period, but the last 2-3 years it was constant with the occasional break. I can see now that my "good" days really weren't good because about a week after I was prescribed this my skin was completely clear and has remained that way. I could cry, I had no idea it was possible for my skin to look this good. I went to Ulta for new concealer, and the woman working there asked what I was trying to conceal, it's made my skin 100% blemish free 99.9% of the time - the other .001% is when I had maybe one small one - but that's literally just ONE small pimple & it clears up quick. It has made my skin more even, helped with prior acne scars - I can get away with no make-up, and don't have to worry if I accidentally wear make-up to workout."

Em (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have brought so many “acne remedies” from such high end and low end shops. I tried increasing my water intake and wearing no make up and nothing would clear my spots and scars. Then my GP prescribed me epiduo and within a month all my spot scars and spots compleatly cleared up! I feel so such more confident in my own skin now & for such an affordable price! The only downfall is that it will dry you’re skin out so I used to use it ever other day and on other days use normal moisturiser."

Kiz (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 30, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I have bad acne. I tried birth control which didn't help. I then tried purbac (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim antibiotic) that helped a little but my doctor said it isn't a long term solution. I then tried epiduo, the first 2 weeks I had no side effects but then my third week my skin went super dry, it was red and peeling. This was a horrible experience however I saw it already started making a difference so I continued but I put a fragrance free lipice around my eyes, mouth and nose and it helped with rehydrating my skin. I'm on my 6th week now and my skin is almost completely clear. Epiduo is definitely worth using!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2018

Epiduo Forte (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I struggled with a sudden burst of cystic acne on my cheeks for about a year before I finally went to a dermatologist. She prescribed Epiduo Forte along with a foam cleanser and sunscreen. The first two to three weeks were hell on my skin, it was dry, red, scaly and after that my skin got a few more breakouts. It wasn't until about two months of use that I really started to see my skin change for the better. Overall, after using Epiduo for six months in total, my face is completely clear and about 85% of the scaring the acne had caused is gone."

Anon734 September 9, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "This gel combined with a daily dosage of doxycycline completely transformed my skin! I was a bit skeptic to take it after reading reviews but I realised what have I got to lose?? Best decision ever!! Within three months my skin has completely cleared. At first my skin got really itchy and flaky but I just added more moisturiser & hydrating serums into my skin care routine and I’m fine. Honestly, just try it. It might just work!"

Jays (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I’ve been using epiduo for the past 4 weeks, and I'm in the middle of my 5th week ATM. At first I didn’t have a lot of changes but in the end of week 3 I got a lot of breakouts which I believe is the «purge». Sometimes my skin looks kind of fine but I still am breaking out. I am optimistic and I want it to work, so I am going to contiunue epiduo and then see what happens after 3 months, if nothing has changed and I am still breaking out I am going to discontinue the product. But I think it will work eventually. I get a lot of small whiteheads which I find weird because I didn't get that a lot before starting epiduo. I also get under the skin but they usually are gone within a week, but always seem to leave a red mark behind. I am going to write another review when I am 3 months in my journey.:)"

16 years old (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2018

Epiduo (adapalene / benzoyl peroxide) for Acne: "I’ve struggled with mild to moderate acne for 10 years (currently 25). For some unknown reason my acne recently worsened, so I finally decided to see my doctor and discuss treatment options. Week 1: My skin was very dry and flaky, my pimple started to dry up and new pimples were less frequent. Week 2: Skin still dry and flaky, but not as bad as week 1. Again, less new pimples popping up and old pimples starting to reduce in size. Week 3: The purge! Suddenly (overnight), a lot of pimples came out of nowhere, which I was expecting, but was still a bit alarming. One thing I noticed was that although there were a lot of new pimples, they were healing very quickly. Week 4: Clear skin! For the first time in a long time my skin is 95% clear. I will continue the treatment for a least another two months just to make sure my acne doesn’t come back, then I’ll start to tone down the treatment. Conclusion: Acne sucks, but this medication worked for me. Be patient."

SW September 4, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...