User Reviews for Acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Sinus Relief, Ornex, Tylenol Sinus Maximum Strength, Allerest No Drowsiness, Bayer Select Sinus Pain Formula Ephed Plus Dristan Cold Non-Drowsy Contac Sinus Genapap Sinus Nexafed Sinus Pressure + Pain …show all brand names

Acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Sinus Symptoms. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine rating summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 98 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Grammaloca · Taken for 10 years or more · July 8, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): “I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market.”

David B. · Taken for 2 to 5 years · June 29, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): “Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market...”

ROO · April 4, 2020

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): “I first used Oranex caplets in the late 1980s, after the company nurse where I worked told me it would work better than plain Tylenol. She was right and I continued to use it until my sinus headaches stopped occurring a couple of years later. A year ago last Spring the headaches returned and when I went looking for Oranex there was none to be found at any drugstore. Why did they take this great and simple product off the market?”

momo · Taken for less than 1 month · January 8, 2019

“This is my go to cold and flu relief med. I mix it in a double shot glass of cold water and shoot it down after it dissolves it treats headache, fever, sinus pain, Generic store brands work just as well. It's inexpensive and I swear by it.”

focusguru · July 20, 2011

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): “I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well”

Sweet D · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 29, 2014

“I had a bad cold and I took it two times that day. The next day, I felt so much better. It works fast. Every time I feel something coming on, I take a dose. Love it.”

Matey Di · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 31, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): “WORKS, 1/2 hour after taking, feel 90% better. VERY VERY HARD TO FIND THIS MEDICINE.”