User Reviews for Acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Sinus Relief, Allerest No Drowsiness, Pseudoephedrine Sinus, Sinus Maximum Strength, Suphedrin Sinus, Ornex Maximum Strength, Sudogest Sinus Maximum Strength, Tavist Sinus, Ornex, Sinutab Maximum Strength Non Drowsy, Bayer Select Sinus Pain Formula, Ephed Plus, Dristan Cold Non-Drowsy, Contac Sinus, Sine-Off Maximum Strength, Sinutab Regular Strength, Tylenol Sinus Maximum Strength, Genapap Sinus, Suphedrin Plus, Phenapap, Nexafed Sinus Pressure + Pain, Sinarest Sinus, Sinutab Maximum Strength …show all brand names

Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 104 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "This is my go to cold and flu relief med. I mix it in a double shot glass of cold water and shoot it down after it dissolves it treats headache, fever, sinus pain, Generic store brands work just as well. It's inexpensive and I swear by it."

momo (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2019

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "I had a bad cold and I took it two times that day. The next day, I felt so much better. It works fast. Every time I feel something coming on, I take a dose. Love it."

Sweet D (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2014

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market."

Grammaloca (taken for 10 years or more) July 8, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market..."

David B. (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 29, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "WORKS, 1/2 hour after taking, feel 90% better. VERY VERY HARD TO FIND THIS MEDICINE."

Matey Di (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "Sine-off is the best on the market for runny nose, sinus headache and nasal drip that causes itchy throat and cough. It's THE ONLY thing that actually works for me and I've tried them all. But it's almost impossible to find. Why is it when something does what it says, it gets replaced with something else that only does half and costs more. "

snotty nose January 28, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine): "I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well"

focusguru July 20, 2011