User Reviews for Acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Sinus Relief, Allerest No Drowsiness, Ornex, Sine-Off Maximum Strength, Sinus Maximum Strength, Suphedrin Sinus, Ornex Maximum Strength, Sudogest Sinus Maximum Strength, Tavist Sinus, Sinutab Maximum Strength Non Drowsy, Bayer Select Sinus Pain Formula, Ephed Plus, Dristan Cold Non-Drowsy, Contac Sinus, Sinutab Regular Strength, Tylenol Sinus Maximum Strength, Genapap Sinus, Suphedrin Plus, Phenapap, Nexafed Sinus Pressure + Pain, Pseudoephedrine Sinus, Sinarest Sinus, Sinutab Maximum Strength …show all brand names

Sinus Symptoms

Summary of Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine reviews 10.0 7 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine

momo · Taken for less than 1 month January 8, 2019

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This is my go to cold and flu relief med. I mix it in a double shot glass of cold water and shoot it down after it dissolves it treats headache, fever, sinus pain, Generic store brands work just as well. It's inexpensive and I swear by it."

Sweet D · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2014

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I had a bad cold and I took it two times that day. The next day, I felt so much better. It works fast. Every time I feel something coming on, I take a dose. Love it."

Grammaloca · Taken for 10 years or more July 8, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market."

David B. · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 29, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market..."

Matey Di · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 31, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "WORKS, 1/2 hour after taking, feel 90% better. VERY VERY HARD TO FIND THIS MEDICINE."

Anonymous March 7, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for : "We have used Ornex for over 30 years and find it to be the most effective remedy for sinus headaches and the like. The non-drowsy formula allowed my husband to take it when operating heavy equipment. It is easy to use but very hard to find these days. We have never experienced any adverse side effects from its use. Please put it back on the market!"

snotty nose January 28, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Sine-off is the best on the market for runny nose, sinus headache and nasal drip that causes itchy throat and cough. It's THE ONLY thing that actually works for me and I've tried them all. But it's almost impossible to find. Why is it when something does what it says, it gets replaced with something else that only does half and costs more. "

focusguru July 20, 2011

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well"