User Reviews for Acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus, Allerest No Drowsiness, Bayer Select Decongestant, Benadryl Allergy Sinus Headache, Dristan Cold Non-Drowsy, Ornex, Ornex Maximum Strength, Sinarest Sinus, Sine-Off Maximum Strength, Tavist Sinus, Triaminic Softchews Allergy Sinus, ...show all 35 brand namesBayer Select Sinus Pain Formula, Sudafed Sinus, Contac Sinus, Sinutab Regular Strength, Tylenol Sinus Maximum Strength, Excedrin Sinus, Genapap Sinus, Mapap Sinus, Suphedrin Plus, Phenapap, Pseudoephedrine Sinus, Sinutab Maximum Strength, Sinus Maximum Strength, Tylenol Cold Infants, Suphedrin Sinus, Theraflu Sinus, Sudafed Cold and Sinus, Sudogest Sinus Maximum Strength, Children's Tylenol Sinus, Tylenol Sinus Childrens, Sudafed Sinus Headache, Sinutab Maximum Strength Non Drowsy, Tylenol Sinus Gelcap, Nexafed Sinus Pressure + Pain

Sinus Symptoms

Summary of Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine reviews 10.0 7 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This is my go to cold and flu relief med. I mix it in a double shot glass of cold water and shoot it down after it dissolves it treats headache, fever, sinus pain, Generic store brands work just as well. It's inexpensive and I swear by it."

momo (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2019

Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I had a bad cold and I took it two times that day. The next day, I felt so much better. It works fast. Every time I feel something coming on, I take a dose. Love it."

Sweet D (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2014

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market."

Grammaloca (taken for 10 years or more) July 8, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market..."

David B. (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 29, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "WORKS, 1/2 hour after taking, feel 90% better. VERY VERY HARD TO FIND THIS MEDICINE."

Matey Di (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for : "We have used Ornex for over 30 years and find it to be the most effective remedy for sinus headaches and the like. The non-drowsy formula allowed my husband to take it when operating heavy equipment. It is easy to use but very hard to find these days. We have never experienced any adverse side effects from its use. Please put it back on the market!"

Anonymous March 7, 2012

Sine-Off Maximum Strength (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Sine-off is the best on the market for runny nose, sinus headache and nasal drip that causes itchy throat and cough. It's THE ONLY thing that actually works for me and I've tried them all. But it's almost impossible to find. Why is it when something does what it says, it gets replaced with something else that only does half and costs more. "

snotty nose January 28, 2012

Ornex (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well"

focusguru July 20, 2011