User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Ciprofloxacin review summary

5.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 136 medications used in the treatment of Bronchitis.

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Bronchitis

Review by nicolie:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 8, 2014 11:15 AM

Review by bobandchris:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 21, 2013 9:54 PM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Eliminated fever and sweating but still coughing and maintaining new mucous in sinuses after 4 days. Seems to be better for prostitis and oral ulcers.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 15, 2012 12:28 PM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): This is the only medication that works for me!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 13, 2011 10:09 AM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): Dangerous drug, associated with many side effects, even after you stop taking it. I took a similar one (a quinolone) and came out in a terrible rash. Had bad taste in mouth, and aches and pains. I also suffered hallucinations. All these reactions have been strongly associated with this group of antibiotics. Best avoided.

January 26, 2010 2:44 AM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): It gives me heartburn and dizziness. Makes me feel off-center.

January 12, 2010 1:45 PM

Review by MFRANZ:

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): There is an awful lot of things I have to take separately now and I usually always take my medicines with milk and that is a big adjustment. However it seems to be doing the trick but I have heartburn and a bad taste in my mouth all the time and I don't like that at all. I will be taking my last dose on Thursday.

October 30, 2009 9:49 AM

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): After 2 days on the Cipro, my cough is a lot better and will return to work today.

October 27, 2009 11:37 AM