User Reviews for Ciprofloxacin

Also known as: Cipro, Cipro Cystitis Pack, Cipro I.V., Cipro XR, Proquin XR

Learn more about Ciprofloxacin.

Ciprofloxacin Review Summary

6.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 132 medications used in the treatment of Bronchitis.

Reviews for Ciprofloxacin to treat Bronchitis

"This is the ONLY medicine I would use. I get bronchitis alot and this is the only one that makes me better faster."

minitruckerswife (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2015

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses. "

nicolie February 8, 2014

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping."

bobandchris October 21, 2013

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "Eliminated fever and sweating but still coughing and maintaining new mucous in sinuses after 4 days. Seems to be better for prostitis and oral ulcers."

Anonymous January 15, 2012

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "This is the only medication that works for me!"

Anonymous May 13, 2011

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "Dangerous drug, associated with many side effects, even after you stop taking it. I took a similar one (a quinolone) and came out in a terrible rash. Had bad taste in mouth, and aches and pains. I also suffered hallucinations. All these reactions have been strongly associated with this group of antibiotics. Best avoided."

Anonymous January 26, 2010

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "It gives me heartburn and dizziness. Makes me feel off-center."

Anonymous January 12, 2010

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "There is an awful lot of things I have to take separately now and I usually always take my medicines with milk and that is a big adjustment. However it seems to be doing the trick but I have heartburn and a bad taste in my mouth all the time and I don't like that at all. I will be taking my last dose on Thursday."

MFRANZ October 30, 2009

Cipro (ciprofloxacin): "After 2 days on the Cipro, my cough is a lot better and will return to work today."

Anonymous October 27, 2009