C 94 (Ciprofloxacin 500 mg)
Pill imprint C 94 has been identified as Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 500 mg.
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; epididymitis, sexually transmitted; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for C 94 (Ciprofloxacin 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|13107-0077||Aurobindo Pharma Ltd|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets
- Ciprofloxacin suspension
- Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Ciprofloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Ciprofloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)