How long does it take for Humira to work?

I don't personally know of anyone who ha\s used Humira ... the link below has reviews which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/adalimumab/humira.html

kevviin 19 Jan 2011

I have been taking humira for Crohn's disease and been on it for 1 month.I have not seen or noticed much of a difference but upon inquiring to himura and my doctor i was told people vary from 3 weeks to 3 months.I will give it time and continue to use it.

cheryl reagan 27 Jan 2011

When I started Humira (it was a godsend) it took about 1 1/2 months to fully take affect. I could finally walk again. I was very active up to one day reactive arthritis stopped me. I could barely move. Thank goodness for Humira.

Most people see results within 30 days. I have been on Humira since October and I just started to see results this last week. I am definitely not in the norm; it was worth the wait. My endurance has increased (I actually
feel like doing something now) and while the pain hasn't totally subsided,
it is tolerable.

gmak 20 Dec 2010

Tank you PinkyBlue! It seem as though I am getting some relief and it is getting better with each dose. As far as not being in the norm based on past results to drugs, it may take a while for me also.