User Reviews for Otezla

Psoriatic Arthritis 1 reviews 73 medications

Summary of Otezla reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Otezla

Review by CLdillon (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Psoriatic Arthritis: I have both plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and this has helped BOTH immensely. I had no idea it was also used for psoriasis, but I currently have only about 4 lesions on my whole body, NONE on my scalp, in my ears or skin folds (this is AMAZING). For PsA, I was only diagnosed with that about a year ago (I thought I had Osteoarthritis until the surgeon told me the operation would be riskier because of PsA!). I immediately went to a rheumatologist & started meds. Cancelled surgery and I'm doing pretty well. Not entirely pain free, but HUGELY improved! Insurance originally approved the med but is now questioning it. Waiting for a ruling.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 19, 2015 5:15 PM

Review by RS44 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Plaque Psoriasis: I have severe plaque psoriasis and in just 3 months it is like night and day with just a trace of it left. it is not a shot just 2 pills a day. I fell 99 better at this time. Much clearer then I was with Embrel. I gave it a 9 only because there is always something they will improve on but I am very happy with it.

January 13, 2015 4:14 PM