VetRx Equine FormulaThis page contains information on VetRx Equine Formula for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- VetRx Equine Formula Indications
- Warnings and cautions for VetRx Equine Formula
- Direction and dosage information for VetRx Equine Formula
VetRx Equine FormulaThis treatment applies to the following species:
Active Ingredient(s): Made with 3.3% (v-v) alcohol U.S.P. The mixture contains Canada balsam, camphor, oil origanum, oil rosemary, blended in a corn oil base.
VetRx Equine Formula Indications
For use as an aid in the treatment of respiratory problems in horses.
Dosage and AdministrationVETRx™ may be used for acute respiratory infection or in conjunction with antibiotics. In addition, it may be used pre-race for non-specific respiratory problems.
Route of Administration:
1. 1 oz. orally two (2) to three (3) times per day for sick or coughing animals or 1 oz. before a race for non-specific respiratory ailments.
2. 10 mL intranasally via a syringe or plastic catheter.
3. Aerosol spraying of stables and bedding. Light sprayers are very effective for the misting of VETRx™ in the living area.
Note: Make certain that the sprayer is free of any residue. Use only clean bottles to spray.
If symptoms persist consult a veterinarian.
Presentation: 1 quart container.
NAC No.: 14380031
P.O. BOX 407, PIERCE, CO, 80650
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the VetRx Equine Formula information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10