Vectra 3DThis page contains information on Vectra 3D for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vectra 3D Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vectra 3D
- Direction and dosage information for Vectra 3D
Vectra 3DThis treatment applies to the following species:
- Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 2.5 to 20 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
- Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 21 to 55 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
- Vectra 3D® for dogs 56 to 95 lbs
- Vectra 3D® for dogs over 95 lbs
AVAILABLE FROM LICENSED VETERINARIANS ONLY
- 6-way protection, repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, biting and sand flies, and mites (excluding mange mites)
- Repels and kills Brown Dog ticks, American Dog ticks, Deer ticks, and Gulf Coast ticks and Lone Star ticks for one month
- Begins reducing flea feeding in 5 minutes; starts to kill fleas within 2 hours
- Kills all stages of the flea life cycle
- Repels and kills ticks that may cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, bartonellosis, hepatozoonosis and anaplasmosis
- Kills biting flies that may transmit fly strike
- Convenient topical treatment that allows application down to skin
- Continues to kill and repel fleas and ticks after shampooing
Vectra 3D spreads over the dog’s body to provide full body protection against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
DO NOT USE ON CATS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WarningSee directions for use, precautionary statements, first aid and ingredients.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1-800-999-0297 or email@example.com
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES OVER 7 WEEKS OLD
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use on dogs only. Do not use this product on cats.
WarningCauses substantial, but temporary eye injury, harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco products.
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs, or dogs known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian.
Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness, erythema or pruritus at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual dog sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, this product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat that actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If skin appears irritated after rinsing call a poison control center, or doctor, or 1-800-999-0297 or after 6 pm EST call 1-888-426-4435 immediately for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-999-0297 weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm EST or 1-888-426-4435 for emergency medical treatment information.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. [Precaución al consumidor: si usted no lee ingles, no use este producto hasta que la etiqueta le haya sido explicada ampliamente. (To the User: If you cannot speak English, do not use this product until the label has been fully explained to you.)]
HOW TO APPLY:
1. USE ONLY ON DOGS. DO NOT USE ON CATS OR OTHER ANIMALS.
2. Remove applicator from package.
3. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
4. Holding the applicator tube upright, place thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk. With other hand, grasp the stem of applicator tip above smaller disk. Press down firmly on small disk until both disks meet, piercing the seal. See illustration.
5. Using the applicator tip part the hair at the base of the tail and begin applying the product onto the skin in a continuous line from the base of the tail along the center of the back all the way up to the shoulder blades, as shown in the diagram, squeezing the applicator tube until its empty.
Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth. Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
6. Discard empty applicator tube as outlined in Storage and Disposal.
7. Repeat every month or as recommended by your veterinarian. Do not apply in less than 30 days.
8. For optimum treatment, control and prevention of adult and immature fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, biting and sand flies and mites (excluding mange mites) year-round treatment is recommended.
Storage And Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Disposal: If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Limited Warranty And Limitation Of Damages
Seller warrants that the material conforms to the chemical parameters of the US EPA registration and the label. To the extent consistent with applicable law seller makes no warranty, express or implied, other than indicated on the label. Buyer and user assume all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to the label instructions. To the extent consistent with applicable law any damages arising from a breach of this warranty shall be limited to direct damages and shall not include consequential commercial damages such as loss of profit or values.
Volume varies with size of animal for which package is intended and number of applicators per package. Product may be packaged in 1, 3, 6 or 36 applicators per package. Total volume will correspond to number of applicators.
EPA Reg. No. 83399-6
EPA Est. No. 68669-NC-1
Made in the USA by Ceva Animal Health, LLC, 301 Rt. 17 N, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Ceva Animal Health, LLC will provide new product or your money back.
For additional information please contact us at 1-800-999-0297 or firstname.lastname@example.org
©2011 Ceva Animal Health, LLC V3D-409-11 6/11
NAC No.: 13280111
8735 ROSEHILL ROAD, LENEXA, KS, 66215
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Vectra 3D information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-04-21