Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine)This page contains information on Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine)
- Direction and dosage information for Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine)
Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine)This treatment applies to the following species:
Contains Pheromone Blockers
High-Performance Bio-Enzymatic Technology
Specifically Formulated for CAT URINE
New Carpet Injector Cap
USDA CERTIFIED BIOBASED PRODUCT
- Do Not Dilute -
● Breaks down uric acid salt crystals of cat & kitten urine - even Tomcat, eliminating the primary trigger mechanism for “marking”.
● Not a perfume or cover-up - actually eliminates all three major components of cat & kitten urine.
● Removes cat & kitten urine stains - including stains many years old.
● Safe Around Pets!
1. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
2. NEVER dilute or use with other cleaners.
3. Always check for colorfastness of surface in a discreet spot.
4. Remove excess wet urine with paper towel.
5. For best results, use the Urine-Off™ Urine Finder™ Light to locate hard-to-find urine soiled areas.
6. Saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off™ using a Urine-Off™ pump sprayer or battery-powered spray gun.
7. Allow to air dry - do not scrub.
8. Remove residue using water sparingly and blot with paper towel.
HARD SURFACES: Wipe up urine. Spray surface and allow to air dry. Wipe up residue using water and absorbent paper towel. For old, dried deposits, repeat application on subsequent days until odor is gone.
CARPET UNDERLAY: Spray and saturate soiled area and cover with a layer of plastic film to keep moist. Wipe up residue using water and absorbent paper towel. For old, dried deposits, repeat application on subsequent days until odor is gone.
CARPET/FABRICS: Remove fresh urine by blotting with paper towels. Thoroughly saturate urine stain and underlying padding with Urine-Off™ - soak generously! Urine stains spread 2-4 times their surface size as it soaks into padding. Urine-Off™ must contact all urine-affected areas to remove odor and stain. Allow to air dry - do not scrub. For old, dried deposits, it may be necessary to repeat application on subsequent days to break down old urine crystals and remove stain and odor. After final Urine-Off™ application, rinse nap sparingly with water and blot with absorbent towel to remove any residue. The longer the area stays moist with Urine-Off™ the better the results will be. Plastic wrap may be used to slow evaporation and allow it to work longer. Never shampoo urine soiled carpet or fabric until after all odors and stains have been removed with Urine-Off™! Visit www.urineoff.com to find usage tips, and other great Urine-Off™ products.
Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine) Caution
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PET!
SKIN - Rinse well with soap and water.
EYES - Flood with water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact physician.
INGESTION - Drink large quantity of milk. Contact physician.
INHALATION - If symptoms of overexposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air. Consult physician.
Bio-Pro Research, LLC, 1140 Tate Boulevard SE, Hickory, NC 28602 USA
THE CARPET AND RUG INSTITUTE - SEAL OF APPROVAL - CARPET-RUG.ORG
MADE IN U.S.A.
Net Contents 32 oz (946.4 mL)
NAC No.: 1733001.0
1140 TATE BOULEVARD SE, HICKORY, NC, 28602
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover (Cat Urine) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06