Universal Pink Liquid DetergentThis page contains information on Universal Pink Liquid Detergent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Universal Pink Liquid Detergent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Universal Pink Liquid Detergent
- Direction and dosage information for Universal Pink Liquid Detergent
Universal Pink Liquid DetergentThis treatment applies to the following species:
CONCENTRATED PINK LIQUID DETERGENT
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
● Neutral pH
● Rust Inhibiting
● Biodegradable Solution
● Phosphate & Chloride Free
● Rinses Spotless
A multipurpose solution that can be used for presoaking, manual washing & ultrasonic cleaning.
Unique neutral pH formula safely removes blood and debris from surgical instruments. Safe for use on stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, glass, rubber, chrome and brass.
Effective at all temperature ranges.
Directions For Use
Use 1/8 fl. oz. to 2 fl. oz. per gallon of water. Dilutions vary depending upon temperature and equipment. Consult manufacturer guidelines for recommended setting. Universal Pink Liquid Detergent leaves instruments shiny and free moving.
Precautionary Statement: Wash face, hands, and exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. If swallowed, rinse mouth and immediately call poison center or doctor/physician. Keep out of reach of children. Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool, and well-ventilated place. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
See SDS for additional information.
Harmful if swallowed.
Manufactured for: Vedco, Inc., 5503 Corporate Drive, St. Joseph, MO 64507
24-Hour Number: 1-800-535-5053
1 Gallon (3.8 Liters)
5503 CORPORATE DR., ST. JOSEPH, MO, 64507
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29