Ultra GrowthThis page contains information on Ultra Growth for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Ultra Growth Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Ultra Growth
- Direction and dosage information for Ultra Growth
Ultra GrowthThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
Gamma Oryzanol Supplement for All Classes of Horses
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 1 oz)
Cox Ultra Growth (a proprietary blend of Gamma Oryzanol, Rice Bran Oil, Corn Oil and Creatine Orotate)
Citric Acid, Corn Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Water, Xanthan Gum.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Equine Use Only
A liquid supplement for support in muscle gain without stress. Gamma Oryzanol is a specially formulated combination of rice bran oil and corn oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Orally administer 1/2 ounce daily.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Shake well before use.
● Keep container tightly closed.
● Store in cool, dry place.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax: (803) 581-4737
1 Quart (946 ml)
64 Day Supply
1 Gallon (3.8L)
256 Day Supply
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Ultra Growth information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21