Tank ShineThis page contains information on Tank Shine for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Tank Shine Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Tank Shine
- Direction and dosage information for Tank Shine
Tank ShineThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chlorinated Alkaline Powder
Formula ingredients contain not more than 1.8% Phosphorus, 0.3 g/L, (1.1 g/US gal) of recommended use concentration.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
DO NOT MIX WITH ANYTHING BUT WATER
Directions For Use
Cleaning Pipelines and Milking Units
1. Pre-flush pipelines and milking units with large volume of warm water.
2. Prepare wash solution using 1 ounce of Tank Shine to 2 gallons of hot water (3.7 g/L). Temperature must not go below 110°F/43°C during the wash cycle.
3. Circulate wash solution through system for 5-10 minutes. Brush-wash all parts not coming in contact with the wash solution. Wear impervious gloves when brush-washing equipment.
4. Rinse the milk line with an acid rinse of less than 3.5 pH for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Just before milking (approximately 20 to 30 minutes), sanitize by circulating proper ppm solution of a recommended sanitizer for 3 to 4 minutes and drain completely.
Cleaning Bulk Tanks
1. Pre-flush bulk tank with large volume of warm water.
2. Prepare wash solution in volume necessary to properly operate the spray device, using 4 ounces of Tank Shine per each gallon of hot water (30 g/L.) Temperature must not go below 110°F/43°C during the wash cycle.
3. Spray-wash for 8-10 minutes. Disconnect return line and drain. Inspect all milk zone surfaces for cleanliness. Prepare wash solution using 4 ounces (118.3 mL) of a chlorinated manual cleaner and not more than 1 gallon (3.78 L) of hot water. Brush-wash valve, outside of tank and any part of tank not cleaned by spraying system. Wear impervious gloves when brush-washing equipment.
4. Rinse inside and outside of bulk tank with potable water to remove all wash solution. Allow to drain.
5. See steps 4 and 5 above.
*Where local or state regulations are in effect, consult authorities for additional information.
Avoid food contamination during application and storage. Do not store in food processing areas.
Rinse surfaces thoroughly with potable water after use.
This product is not for use as a sanitizer or disinfectant.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Causes serious eye irritation.
Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection/ face protection. Mixing this product with acid or ammonia releases chlorine gas.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: Contact local poison control.
Manufactured for: Aspen Veterinary Resources®, Ltd., 3155 Heartland Drive, Liberty, MO 64068
45.5 KG (100 LB)
204 KG (450 LB)
NAC No.: 1833016.0
W7209 STATE ROAD 49, WAUPUN, WI, 53963-9677
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Tank Shine information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06