SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogsThis page contains information on SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogs
- Direction and dosage information for SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogs
SENTRY Calming Diffuser for dogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
REDUCE STRESS-RELATED BEHAVIOR SUCH AS MARKING, BARKING AND CHEWING
WE UNDERSTAND ANXIOUS DOG.
We’ve developed our SENTRY® line of products because we care about pets and their owners. For more than a decade we’ve worked side by side with leading pet experts and top universities researching safe, effective ways to help pets lead happier, less stressful lives. This expertise led us to the idea of our Calming Diffuser for Dogs, which is scientifically proven to help manage an anxious dog's behavior safely.
READ ENTIRE LABEL AND INSERT BEFORE EACH USE.
Calming Diffusers emit a continuous pheromone. Pheromones help pets feel calm and reassured in stress-related situations. Dogs associate this pheromone with the reassuring feeling they had as puppies/kittens when around their mother. Dogs recognize these pheromones throughout life. This drug-free product takes advantage of the natural process of association and nurtures a calming effect. Lavender and chamomile provide a soothing fragrance. This product can be used in conjunction with other Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc. pheromone products when used as directed. Multiple diffusers can be used throughout the house.
Common Signs of Stress in Dogs
● Whining/excessive barking
● Nervous licking
Common Stress Triggers in Dogs
● Vet visits
● Home alone
● Changes in routine
● New social interactions
● Loud noises
Directions For Use
Plug in the Calming Diffuser in the room (works in an area up to 215 sq ft) where your pet spends most of the time. The perception of the pheromones by the pet is immediate. However, as in every behavior program, the visible improvement in specific behaviors may require some time. Usually, improvement in specific behaviors is seen during the first two weeks after using the diffuser but some pets may require a month to exhibit visible improvement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
INSTRUCTIONS PERTAINING TO A RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY TO PERSONS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE SAVE
The electric diffuser is designed for Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc. brands ONLY. Do not use with other diffusers or refill bottles. The product properties cannot be guaranteed if a different device is used.
When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
● Read all instructions before using.
● To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children.
● Do not put fingers or hands into the diffuser.
● Adult assembly required. The surfaces of the diffuser reach high temperatures to create evaporation of active ingredients. These surfaces should not be touched when plugged in.
RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt electrical outlet. If diffuser blocks the “TEST” or “RESET” button of a GFCI receptacle, make sure to test the GFCI outlet on a regular basis. No adapter or electrical cord should be used with this product. Check that voltage in the home is the same as indicated on the diffuser.
Do not immerse in water or in damp/wet areas. When plugged in do not touch the diffuser with metal objects or wet hands.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Bottle must remain in the upright position to prevent a risk of fire or shock due to potentially leaking liquid into live parts. Do not cover the diffuser. Do not place behind or underneath furniture. Use of other substances may increase the toxicity or flammability of the product. Store in cool (below 25°C/77°F), dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
SERVICING OF DOUBLE-INSULATED PRODUCTS
In a double-insulated product, two systems of insulation are provided instead of grounding. No grounding means is provided on a double-insulated product, nor shall a means of grounding be added to the product. Servicing a double-insulated product requires extreme care and knowledge of the system, and should be done only by qualified service personnel. Replacement parts for a double-insulated product must be identical to the parts they replace. A double insulated product is marked with the words “DOUBLE INSULATION” or “DOUBLE INSULATED.”
May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. If in eyes, flush immediately with warm water for 5 minutes then seek medical attention. In case of contact with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If irritations persist, seek medical advice.
How to Install and Use - First Time:
1. Unscrew the bottle cap. Leave wick in bottle.
2. Insert bottle firmly into diffuser. Diffuser plug rotates if needed, do not rotate bottle. Bottle must remain in the upright position.
3. Plug into electrical outlet in desired room.
How to Install Refill Bottle:
1. Remove diffuser from electrical outlet. Allow diffuser to cool before replacing the bottle.
2. Unscrew bottle from diffuser.
3. Unscrew the bottle cap from refill bottle. Leave wick in bottle.
4. Insert refill bottle firmly into the diffuser. Diffuser plug rotates if needed, do not rotate bottle. Bottle must remain in the upright position.
5. Plug into electrical outlet in desired room.
Replace bottle with Calming Diffuser Refill every 30 days and the diffuser every 6 months.
Oils may collect on diffuser over time. Allow diffuser to cool before cleaning. To clean, remove diffuser from outlet and wipe with clean, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water. In the event of a leak, the fluid may discolor walls or floor. Clean with detergent and water.
● Calming Diffuser includes (1) electric diffuser and (1) 1.5 fl oz (44 mL) bottle.
● Calming Diffuser Refill includes (1) 1.5 fl oz (44 mL) bottle.
In Case of Emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738
DISTRIBUTED BY: SERGEANT’S PET CARE PRODUCTS, INC., OMAHA, NE 68138
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK
Consumer Response, P.O. Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399
Packaged in USA
US Pat. 9,750,691
NET WT: 1.5 FL OZ (44 ML) REFILL
1 DIFFUSER & 1.5 FL OZ (44 ML) BOTTLE
Part of PetIQ
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28