Sacox 120 (Canada)This page contains information on Sacox 120 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Sacox 120 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Sacox 120
- Direction and dosage information for Sacox 120
Sacox 120This treatment applies to the following species:
Active Ingredient: Each kg contains 120 g of salinomycin sodium
For Feed Manufacturing Use Only
For the preparation of medicated feed intended for broiler chickens only.
Sacox 120 Indications
Sacox® 120 premix is indicated as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti in broiler chickens.
Dosage and Administration
Thoroughly mix 500 grams (0.5 kg) of Sacox® 120 Premix with 999.5 kg of complete feed to obtain a finished feed containing 60 mg/kg (60 ppm) salinomycin sodium. The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up until slaughter.
1. Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens.
2. Operators handling the concentrated product should wear a face mask, gloves and protective clothing.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Do not allow turkeys, dogs or horses access to this medicated feed as it is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals.
2. A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this medicated feed in the absence of coccidial exposure.
3. Do not administer tiamulin to birds receiving this medicated feed.
4. Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents.
5. Do not use this feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
6. Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two day period.
Store at room temperature in a dry place.
® = REGISTERED TRADEMARK
Huvepharma EOOD, 3a, Nikolay Haytov Street, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel.: ++ 359 2 862 5331, Fax: ++ 359 2 862 5334
Huvepharma Canada Corporation Inc., 275 Slater Street, suite 900, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 5H9
275 SLATER STREET, SUITE 1800, OTTAWA, ON, K1P 5H9
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30