Rabvac 1This page contains information on Rabvac 1 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Rabvac 1 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Rabvac 1
- Direction and dosage information for Rabvac 1
Rabvac 1This treatment applies to the following species:
For use in dogs and cats only.
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older against rabies virus. This vaccine meets the one year duration of immunity requirements for dogs and cats. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Rabvac 1 Dosage And Administration
Dogs and cats: Inject one 1 mL dose subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly at 3 months of age or older. Revaccinate one year later and annually thereafter. Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label. This product has not been tested in pregnant animals. In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Store between 2° and 8°C (35° and 46°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before use.
● Use entire contents when first opened. (100 Doses)
● The use of a biological may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
● A local reaction may occur at the injection site following subcutaneous administration.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Rabvac 1 Caution
In the absence of a veterinarian-client-patient relationship, Federal law prohibits the relabeling, repackaging, resale, or redistribution of the individual contents of this package.
Rabvac, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Eli Lilly and Company or its affiliates.
© 2017 Elanco US Inc. all rights reserved.
Elanco US Inc., Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
50 Doses: 50-1 mL Vials of Vaccine
100 Doses: 10 x 10 mL
FORT DODGE, IA, 50501
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Rabvac 1 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-11-30