Rabvac 1This page contains information on Rabvac 1 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Rabvac 1 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Rabvac 1
- Direction and dosage information for Rabvac 1
Rabvac 1This treatment applies to the following species:
For use in dogs and cats only.
This product is restricted for use by or under the supervision of a veterinarian.
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older against rabies virus. The duration of immunity is at least 12 months. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Rabvac 1 Dosage And Administration
Dogs and cats: Inject one 1 mL dose subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly. Revaccinate one year later and annually thereafter.
● Store between 2° and 8°C (35° and 46°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before use. (10 Doses) Use entire contents when first opened.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● This product has not been tested in pregnant animals.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● The use of a biological may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
● A local reaction may occur at the injection site following subcutaneous administration.
● Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives.
Rabvac 1 Caution
In the absence of a veterinarian-client-patient relationship, Federal law prohibits the relabeling, repackaging, resale, or redistribution of the individual contents of this package.
Rabvac, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates.
© 2017 Elanco US Inc. all rights reserved.
Elanco US Inc., Fort Dodge, IA 50501
10 mL/10 Doses
50 Doses: 50-1 mL Vials of Vaccine
100 Doses: 10 x 10 mL
Distributed by ELANCO US, INC.
2500 INNOVATION WAY, GREENFIELD, IN, 46140
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-12-02