QuickBlock+This page contains information on QuickBlock+ for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- QuickBlock+ Indications
- Warnings and cautions for QuickBlock+
- Direction and dosage information for QuickBlock+
QuickBlock+This treatment applies to the following species:
Hoof Block Adhesive
For optimal performance use with UltraBlock™
How to HOOF-it
1. Treat the injured claw
2. Trim the sound claw as flat, clean and dry as possible
3. Place the HOOF-it QuickBlock cartridge into the applicator gun
4. Remove cap from cartridge and apply appropriate size mixing tip
5. Remove any air bubbles before adhesive starts mixing - tap cartridge with tip pointed up then press plunger to start the mixing process
6. Apply QuickBlock adhesive to HOOF-it wood or BootBlock
7. Apply block immediately to prepared sound claw
8. Hold firmly for 30 seconds
Do not press glue between hoof and block, as layer of glue may become too thin
Helpful HOOF-it QuickBlock Tips
● Make sure cartridge openings are clear (free of any cross contaminated or cured product) prior to screwing on a new mix tip.
● Mixing tip may be left on cartridge until next use or mixing tip may be replaced with cap
For further information see the details at www.hoofitbovine.com or contact HOOF-it Bovine at 1.888.466.3483
Do not allow to freeze. Store and use at room temperature (70°F or 21°C). Cold product needs
adequate time to warm core temp.
poly(oxy-1,4-butanediyl), alpha-hydro-omega-hydroxy-, polymer with 1,3-diisocyanato-2-methylbenzene and 2,4-diisocyanato-1- methylbenzene CAS Number: 64771-77-3, 4,4’ Methylene bis(phenylisocyante) (MDI) CAS Number: 101-68-8 EINECS Number: 202-966-0, Polyol Blend (Non-Hazardous), Diethytoluenediamine CAS Number: 68479-98-1 EINECS Number: 247-783-7
First Aid Procedures
Eyes: Flush eyes with large amounts of water, if condition persists, seek medical attention.
Skin: Remove contaminated clothing, wash area with soap and water, seek medical condition.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink 2 cups of milk or water. Consult a physician.
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional information, contact HOOF-it Bovine at 1.888.466.3483
Notice: This product is intended for use ONLY as stated on the product. Except for replacement or refund remedies, manufacturer is not liable for direct damages or liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages regardless of legal theory asserted., including assertion of negligence and strict liability.
NAC No.: 1806000.0
1240 GREEN VALLEY RD., BEAVER DAM, WI, 53916
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the QuickBlock+ information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06