Probios Intelliflora for DogsThis page contains information on Probios Intelliflora for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Probios Intelliflora for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Probios Intelliflora for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Probios Intelliflora for Dogs
Probios Intelliflora for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Global Animal Health
...the world leader in probiotics
A Probiotic Supplement For Dogs
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Use as a daily supplement to help support proper digestion.
BENEFITS OF INTELLIFLORA®:
● Antibiotic free
● Contains four different live, active cultures and soluble prebiotic fiber
● Help maintain intestinal health and microbial balance
● Helps support a healthy immune system
SUGGESTED USES FOR INTELLIFLORA®:
● As a daily supplement to help support proper digestion
● To maintain normal stool consistency in dogs
● During diet changes or boarding/traveling
Total Lactic Acid Bacteria
200 Million CFU*/g
(Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei)
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
*Colony forming units.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dried Chicken Liver, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar, Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Taurine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, and Zinc Amino Acid Chelate.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Sprinkle 1 packet daily on top of your pet’s food.
Store in a cool dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
MFG. IN U.S.A.
Manufactured and marketed by Vets Plus, Inc. under license from Chr. Hansen, Inc. Probios® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen, Inc.
1.06 oz (30 g)
30 Powder Sachets
CPN: 1073064.0VETS PLUS, INC.
Animal Health & Nutrition
302 CEDAR FALLS RD., MENOMONIE, WI, 54751
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29