PetArmor Calming Collar for DogsThis page contains information on PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs
PetArmor Calming Collar for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Proven to calm pets in stressful situations
● Social Interactions
30 Day Collar / Up to 23” neck
Lavender Chamomile Fragrance
Great for home and on the go!
PetArmor® Calming Collar releases calming pheromones that helps dogs and puppies feel safe and secure in stress-related situations. Dogs associate this pheromone with the reassuring feeling they had as puppies when around their mother. Dogs recognize these pheromones throughout life. This drug-free product takes advantage of the natural process of association and nurtures a calming effect. Lavender and chamomile provide a soothing fragrance. Can be used in conjunction with other PetArmor® pheromone products, when used as directed.
Directions For Use
1. Take the collar out of the packaging and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place should fall off when stretching; pull on any remaining tabs to remove them.
2. Bend the buckle in half between the holes in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
3. Place the collar around your pet’s neck. Feed the collar through both holes, notches facing out. Fit to the neck of the dog. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the pet and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over pet’s head, and two fingers can be placed between the collar and pet’s neck. Leave 2 or 3 extra inches for collar adjustment, cut off remaining excess collar and dispose of in the trash.
4. Using good hygiene practice, wash hands with soap and water after placing collar on dog. The effects of the collar last up to 30 days. Seal collar in plastic bag when not in use to prolong the effect.
5. If stress-related signs worsen or don’t improve, contact your veterinarian.
PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs Caution
Do not allow children to play with collar. Do not use collar on dogs with skin lesions.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Safe, effective drug-free product comforts pets in stress-related situations
Can be used without long-term side effects
Suitable for all dogs and puppies
Helps pets feel safe and secure
COMMON SIGNS OF STRESS
COMMON STRESS TRIGGERS
Changes in routine
New social interaction
OTHER PETARMOR® PHEROMONE PRODUCTS:
Behavior Correction Spray for Dogs
Calming Chews for Dogs
Calming Collars for Cats
“My dog is a rescued Chihuahua. He would growl, bark and bite anyone new and was so unfriendly to my wife that I almost got rid of him. I tried the collar. Within a week he started to calm down. After 2 - 3 weeks he was so much better, it was amazing.”
Ammo, Crestwood, FL
ASK A VET
Q How can I best use the Calming Collar to help my dog?
A For best results, keep the collar on your dog continuously for 30 days. Your dog will perceive the pheromones immediately after collar placement. Results may vary based on the severity of the problem and the individual dog.
In Case of Emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK.
Consumer Response, P.O. Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399
Distributed by: Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc., Omaha, NE 68138
U.S. Patent Pending
1-Adjustable Dog Calming Collar
Part of PetIQ
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the PetArmor Calming Collar for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21