Pad-ToughThis page contains information on Pad-Tough for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Pad-Tough Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Pad-Tough
- Direction and dosage information for Pad-Tough
Pad-ToughThis treatment applies to the following species:
PROTECTIVE COVERING and TOUGHENING AGENT
Pad-Tough™ is a Protective Covering and Toughening Agent for use on Dog’s Pads and Elbows.
● Ideal in Hunting and Working Dogs
● Effectively Toughens Pads
● Provides Protective Cover
● Quick Drying
● Comfey Extract and Aloe Vera Aid Healing
● Easy-To-Use Finger-tip Sprayer
Contents: Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Comfrey Extract, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Benzoin, Storax, Tolu Balsam and Aloe Vera.
Directions: Coat pads liberally with Pad-Tough™ prior to field trials, shows, hunting or other rigorous exercise. Pad-Tough™ should be used routinely prior to any extensive outdoor activity.
Packaging: 4 Oz bottle (118 ml), 12/case
Creative Science, LLC, 455 Sovereign Court, Ballwin, MO 63011
314-549-8329 or 888-506-3039
Fax - 636-527-4217
455 SOVEREIGN COURT, BALLWIN, MO, 63011
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28