OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel (Canada)This page contains information on OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel
- Direction and dosage information for OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel
OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
Sterile Veterinary Lubricant
Contains viscoadapative and hydrating molecules
Sodium hyaluronate, purified water, phosphorylcholine polymer, sodium chloride, glycerol, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate.
For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation, or to relieve dryness of the eye in dogs, cats or horses.
OphtHAvet Complete Ophthalmic Gel Cautions And Contraindications
If condition worsens, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep container tightly closed. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface including the eye, the eyelid or your fingers.
Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the components.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Do not use if cloudy or discolored. Do not use beyond the expiry date on the label.
Apply to the eye as directed by your veterinarian. OPHTHAVET Complete Ophthalmic Gel provides blink-activated lubrication and moistening for the eye surface during the day or night.
● Wash hands before use.
● Tilt the animal’s head up slightly and pull the lower eyelid down to create a small area to apply the drop.
● While holding the bottle above the eye, press gently to release one drop onto the eye.
● Repeat the process in the other eye, if needed.
● After application, shake any remaining droplet from the tip of the bottle and replace cap securely. This will help to prevent contamination of the bottle.
● Can be applied as often as directed by your veterinarian.
● If you are applying any other eye drops or ointments, wait at least 15 minutes between each application.
Store between 2 and 25°C. Keep tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Dechra Veterinary Products Inc., 1 Holiday Avenue, Suite 345, East Tower, Pointe-Claire, Québec H9R 5N3, Canada
OPHTHAVET is a trademark of Dechra Veterinary Products, LLC
Presentation: 10 mL bottle.
1 HOLIDAY AVE., EAST TOWER SUITE 345, POINT-CLAIRE, QC, H9R 5N3
|Technical Services:||855-332-9334 Option 1|
|Technical Services Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28