Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADTThis page contains information on Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT
Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADTThis treatment applies to the following species:
CANINE ADENOVIRUS TYPE 2-PARAINFLUENZA-BORDETELLA BRONCHISEPTICA VACCINE
Modified Live Virus and Avirulent Live Culture
(Advanced Delivery Technology)
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY.
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older against canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica. Duration of Immunity for Bordetella bronchiseptica is at least 1 year. Duration of Immunity for canine adenovirus type 2 and canine parainfluenza has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
When To Vaccinate
Vaccinate dogs intranasally at 3 weeks of age or older. Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
PREPARATION OF THE VACCINE
1. Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
2. Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
3. Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
4. Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
5. Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
6. Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
7. Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
8. While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator.
9. The vaccine is now ready to use.
Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT Dosage And Administration
The recommended dose is 0.5 mL of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using a nasal disk. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of the dog.
Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT Caution
1. THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY WITH THE ENCLOSED DILUENT. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
2. Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough may occur following use of this vaccine.
3. For animal use only. Store at 2° - 8°C (35°- 46°F). Do not freeze. Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label. This product has not been tested in pregnant bitches. Inactivate unused contents before disposal. In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
4. This vaccine contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 12X1.20
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Intra-Trac3 ADT information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04