Nobivac Intra-Trac KC (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Intra-Trac KC for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Intra-Trac KC Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Intra-Trac KC
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Intra-Trac KC
Nobivac Intra-Trac KCThis treatment applies to the following species:
WITHOUT NASAL APPLICATOR TIP
CANINE PARAINFLUENZA-BORDETELLA BRONCHISEPTICA VACCINE
Modified Live Virus, Avirulent Live Culture
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY
Nobivac Intra-Trac KC Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older against canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica. Duration of Immunity has not been established. A 72-hour onset of immunity against B. bronchiseptica has been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and AdministrationTransfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Intra-Trac KC vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Remove the needle and administer 0.4 mL into one nostril. Because of the small dose volume, an applicator tip is not required for administration of the vaccine. Safe for pregnant bitches. Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough may occur following use of this vaccine.
● Fetal health risks associated with the vaccination of pregnant animals with this vaccine cannot be unequivocally determined during clinical trials conducted for licensure. Appropriate strategies to address the risks associated with vaccine used in pregnant animals should be discussed with a veterinarian.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. ANTIDOTE: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health, Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 14M1.22
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30