Milk ThistleThis page contains information on Milk Thistle for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Milk Thistle Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Milk Thistle
- Direction and dosage information for Milk Thistle
Milk ThistleThis treatment applies to the following species:
Products You Can Trust
Supports Normal Liver Function in Horses
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per 1 oz.)
Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum)
Apple Flavor, Milk Thistle Seed, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
● Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Equine Use Only
Formulated to support normal liver function.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use 30 mL twice daily. Shake well before use.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Keep container tightly closed.
● Store in cool, dry place.
● Refrigerate after opening
● Use within six (6) months after opening.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
Fax (803) 581-4737
1 Quart (946 ML)
16 Day Supply
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Milk Thistle information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21