McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion (Canada)This page contains information on McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion Indications
- Warnings and cautions for McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion
- Direction and dosage information for McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion
McTarnahans Absorbent Blue LotionThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
Not for use on horses intended for food.
A counter-irritant liniment in a thick non-greasy formula. Can be used to aid in muscle readiness for racing and competition or to support muscle and joint health after strenuous training.
Directions For Use:
Cleanse desired area before application. Apply to desired areas one or two times daily. May be used under absorbent cotton and bandages. For a greater effect, place plastic wrap on the outside of the cottons.
2-(Methoxycarbonyl)phenol (Methyl Salicylate)
dl- Camphor (Racemic Camphor)
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use on pregnant/lactating animals.
- Not for use on young animals.
- Do not apply to large area as some will be absorbed through the skin.
- Do not apply heat after application as it may cause skin irritation.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Not for long term use (Longer than 7 days).
- For use on horses only.
- Not for use on cats or dogs.
- Topical use only, do not allow horse to ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not for use with anticoagulant medication.
- Not for use on animals with liver or kidney disease.
Notifier’s name: Jacks, Inc., 2250 Kenskill Ave., Washington C.H. OHIO 43160 USA
PRODUCTS WITH A WINNING TRADITION
WINNERS CIRCLE - TURF REMEDIES
Net contents: One Pint (473ml), One Quart (946ml), One Gallon (3.79L)
2250 KENSKILL AVENUE, WASHINGTON C.H., OH, 43160
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29