McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion (Canada)This page contains information on McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion Indications
- Warnings and cautions for McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion
- Direction and dosage information for McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion
McTarnahans Absorbent Blue LotionThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
Not for use on horses intended for food.
A counter-irritant liniment in a thick non-greasy formula. Can be used to aid in muscle readiness for racing and competition or to support muscle and joint health after strenuous training.
Directions For Use:
Cleanse desired area before application. Apply to desired areas one or two times daily. May be used under absorbent cotton and bandages. For a greater effect, place plastic wrap on the outside of the cottons.
2-(Methoxycarbonyl)phenol (Methyl Salicylate)
dl- Camphor (Racemic Camphor)
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use on pregnant/lactating animals.
- Not for use on young animals.
- Do not apply to large area as some will be absorbed through the skin.
- Do not apply heat after application as it may cause skin irritation.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Not for long term use (Longer than 7 days).
- For use on horses only.
- Not for use on cats or dogs.
- Topical use only, do not allow horse to ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not for use with anticoagulant medication.
- Not for use on animals with liver or kidney disease.
Notifier’s name: Jacks, Inc., 2250 Kenskill Ave., Washington C.H. OHIO 43160 USA
PRODUCTS WITH A WINNING TRADITION
WINNERS CIRCLE - TURF REMEDIES
Net contents: One Pint (473ml), One Quart (946ml), One Gallon (3.79L)
2250 KENSKILL AVENUE, WASHINGTON C.H., OH, 43160
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the McTarnahans Absorbent Blue Lotion information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-09-03