KINETIC Vet Pentosan PolysulfateThis page contains information on KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate
- Direction and dosage information for KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate
KINETIC Vet Pentosan PolysulfateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Indications for Use:
Pentosan Polysulfate is a sterile formulation designed to temporarily coat and replenish the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer in the urinary bladder. Glycosaminoglycans provide a protective barrier against agents present in the urine. For use in cats, dogs and horses.
Directions For Use
● Instill this veterinary medical device directly into urinary bladder following the removal of as much residual urine as possible.
● For best results it should be retained in bladder for as long as possible before voiding.
● Quantity and frequency of instillation to be determined by veterinarian.
● Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate Caution
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
Manufactured for: KINETIC™ VET, PO Box 12388, Lexington, KY 40583
250 mg/ml-6 mL vial
For veterinary use only.
961 BEASLEY STREET, SUITE 270, LEXINGTON, KY, 40509
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the KINETIC Vet Pentosan Polysulfate information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21