Intra Hoof-Sol Spray (Canada)This page contains information on Intra Hoof-Sol Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Intra Hoof-Sol Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Intra Hoof-Sol Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Intra Hoof-Sol Spray
Intra Hoof-Sol SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
Veterinary Health Product
● Maintains, supports and promotes healthy hooves and dermis
● Strong adhesion and long contact time
● Containing organic copper and zinc chelates
VHP number: NN.U5D5
Approved Veterinary Health Product to maintain, support, and promote healthy hooves and dermis.
Directions For Use
Do not dilute this ready-to-use product.
1. Apply Intra Hoof-Sol Spray on the back and in the interdigital spaces of the hind legs using the automated sprayer in the milk, robot or parlor.
4. Use Intra Hoof-Sol Spray once per week. With the initial application, twice per week is recommended
Intended species: Dairy cattle and beef cattle.
Route of Administration: Topical
Composition: Active ingredients - Copper amino acid chelate (170 g/L), Zinc amino acid chelate (170 g/L), E-100 [extract] (0.5 g/L) Excipients - Binders, colouring agents and solvents.
No withdrawal period is required when used according to the label.
Cautions / contraindications:
Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian.
For questions or to report a side effect:
Imported by: Diamond Hoof Care Ltd.
(800) 617-8908 or (403) 388-4309
Made in The Netherlands
Intracare BV, Voltaweg 4, 5466 AZ Veghel, The Netherlands
For practical solutions
20 liter (= 21.7 kg)
210 MCKECHNEY AVE., P.O BOX 111, DIAMOND CITY, AB, T0K 0T0
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28