Intra Hoof-Sol Bath (Canada)This page contains information on Intra Hoof-Sol Bath for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Intra Hoof-Sol Bath Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Intra Hoof-Sol Bath
- Direction and dosage information for Intra Hoof-Sol Bath
Intra Hoof-Sol BathThis treatment applies to the following species:
For optimal hoof condition
● Supports farmers in keeping the hooves in good condition
● Strong adhesion to the hoof
● User friendly
● Aloe Vera enriched
Use Intra Hoof-Sol Bath as an aid in keeping the cows’ hooves in good condition.
Directions for use:
1. Properly trim the hooves on a regular basis. Ensure the hooves are clean before entering the footbath.
2. Use 5% Intra Hoof-Sol Bath, depending on environmental factors (e.g. 5 L/100 L; 20 parts of water to 1 part of product).
3. Allow 300 cow passes before changing the bath.
The recommended use is once or twice per week. Use in conjunction with Hoof-Sol Liquid spray.
Intra Hoof-Sol Bath contains minerals (copper and zinc) that are specifically developed to promote optimum hoof condition, inhibitor (citric acid), skin care product (Aloe Vera), preservatives and coloring agent.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Copper sulphate pentahydrate 30.0%, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 3.0%, Aloe Vera 1.0%.
Distilled water, Citric acid monohydrate, Xanthan gum, Lutein as coloring.
Approved for Organic Farming
Made in The Netherlands: Intracare BV, Voltaweg 4, 5466 AZ, Veghel, The Netherlands
Imported by: Diamond Hoof Care Ltd.
For practical solutions
210 MCKECHNEY AVE., P.O BOX 111, DIAMOND CITY, AB, T0K 0T0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Intra Hoof-Sol Bath information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-09-28