Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.)This page contains information on Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.)
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.)
Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.)This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR DOGS AND PUPPIES WEIGHING 31-60 lbs.
Starts KILLING FLEAS within 15 minutes
Fleas • Brown Dog Ticks
for 30 days
3 Monthly Treatments
n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Hartz UltraGuard Topical Flea & Tick Prevention for Dogs & Puppies (31-60 lbs.) Caution
DO NOT USE ON CATS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS - CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
Do not use on dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks old or weighing less than 5lbs. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish.
If in eyes:
● Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
● Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
● Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or veterinarian, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-275-1414.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER.
DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING LESS THAN 5 LBS.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Position the tip of the tube on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
5. Repeat every month.
6. Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.
7. Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
EPA Reg. No. 2596-167
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1
For more information, call our experts at 1-800-275-1414.
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Made by The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Contains 3 Tubes, each 0.132 fl. oz. (3.90ml)
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30