Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.)This page contains information on Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.)
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.)
Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.)This treatment applies to the following species:
for Dogs and Puppies weighing 16 - 30 lbs.
for up to 30 days
3 Monthly Treatments
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.) Caution
DO NOT USE ON CATS
For more information, call our experts at 1-800-275-1414.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR ON PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER.
DO NOT USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING 4 LBS. OR LESS.
HAZARD TO HUMANS - CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS. Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish.
If in eyes: • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. • You may also contact 1-800-275-1414 for emergency medical treatment information. • Have the product container or label with you when calling for advice or going for treatment.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Position the tip of the tube on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
5. Repeat every month.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Container disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not refill or reuse this container.
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Made by The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
EPA Reg. No. 2596-151
EPA Est. No. 2596-NJ-1 = BL
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1 = PP
See lot # for EPA Est. No.
Contains 3 Tubes, each 0.04 fl. oz. (1.3ml)
NAC No.: 10360634
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (16-30 lbs.) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-05-30