Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for DogsThis page contains information on Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for Dogs
Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Deodorizes by Killing odor-causing bacteria
Fresh Citrus Scent
kills odor-causing bacteria to effectively deodorize and leave your pet smelling fresh and clean. Infused with conditioners for a healthy skin and coat.
Directions for Shampooing:
- Brush out coat.
- Saturate coat with lukewarm water and massage a small amount of shampoo into the dog’s coat. Avoid getting into dog’s ears and eyes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Towel dry and brush out coat.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Water, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Cocamide MEA, PEG 40 Laurate, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, DL-Panthenol, DMDM hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6.
Made in the USA for The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094 USA
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
15 FL. OZ. / 444 mL - Fresh Citrus Scent
NAC No.: 10362350
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz Groomer's Best Antibacterial Shampoo for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31