Flavomycin 4 (Canada)This page contains information on Flavomycin 4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Flavomycin 4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Flavomycin 4
- Direction and dosage information for Flavomycin 4
Flavomycin 4This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR FEED MANUFACTURING USE ONLY
For increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in broiler chickens from day 1 to market weight.
For increased rate of weight gain in turkeys growing up to 12 weeks of age.
bambermycins - 4.0 g/kg
FOR USE IN COMPLETE FEEDS ONLY
2.0 g bambermycins/tonne of complete feed.
It is recommended that FLAVOMYCIN® 4 be diluted with a suitable grain carrier before mixing to the final complete feed.
To ensure complete mixing follow these directions:
1. Thoroughly mix 0.5 kg of FLAVOMYCIN® 4 with 4.5 kg of a suitable grain carrier. This makes 5.0 kg of working premix.
2. Thoroughly mix this working premix (5.0 kg) with 995 kg of feed ingredients. This makes 1,000 kg (1 tonne) of complete feed.
This ensures complete and uniform distribution of the FLAVOMYCIN® 4 in the final complete feed.
The complete feed may be used as mash, crumbles or pellets.
Directions For Use
Feed this medicated feed as the sole ration.
Do not feed to laying chickens.
Store at room temperature in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Flavomycin 4 Caution
1. Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents.
2. Do not feed to replacement or breeding chickens.
3. Do not feed to replacement or breeding turkeys.
LOT: See gusset of the bag
EXP: See gusset of the bag
HUVEPHARMA EOOD, 5th Floor, 3 “A”, Nikolay Haytov Str., Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
Huvepharma Canada Corporation Inc., 275 Slater Street, suite 900, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H9
275 SLATER STREET, SUITE 900, OTTAWA, ON, K1P 5H9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Flavomycin 4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21