Flavomycin 4 (Canada)This page contains information on Flavomycin 4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Flavomycin 4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Flavomycin 4
- Direction and dosage information for Flavomycin 4
Flavomycin 4This treatment applies to the following species:
Veterinary Use Only
Net Weight 25 kg
Active Ingredient: bambermycins - 4.0 g/kg
Flavomycin 4 Indications
For increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in broiler chickens from day 1 to market weight.
For increased rate of weight gain in turkeys growing up to 12 weeks of age.
For use in complete feeds only
2.0 g bambermycins/tonne of complete feed.
Mixing Directions: It is recommended that FLAVOMYCIN® 4 be diluted with a suitable grain carrier before mixing to the final complete feed.
To ensure complete mixing follow these directions:
1. Thoroughly mix 0.5 kg of FLAVOMYCIN® 4 with 4.5 kg of a suitable grain carrier. This makes 5.0 kg of working premix.
2. Thoroughly mix this working premix (5.0 kg) with 995 kg of feed ingredients. This makes 1,000 kg (1 tonne) of complete feed.
This ensures complete and uniform distribution of the FLAVOMYCIN® 4 in the final complete feed.
The complete feed may be used as mash, crumbles or pellets.
Feed this medicated feed as the sole ration.
Do not feed to laying chickens.
Store at room temperature in a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Flavomycin 4 Caution
1. Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents.
2. Do not feed to replacement or breeding chickens.
3. Do not feed to replacement or breeding turkeys.
Huvepharma®, 33 James Boucher Blvd., Sofia 1407, Bulgaria
Distributor: Bio Agri Mix LP, P.O. Box 399, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
NAC No.: 12990013
Distributed by BIO AGRI MIX LP
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Flavomycin 4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31