EquiPower Performance (Canada)This page contains information on EquiPower Performance for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- EquiPower Performance Indications
- Warnings and cautions for EquiPower Performance
- Direction and dosage information for EquiPower Performance
EquiPower PerformanceThis treatment applies to the following species:
FEEDS FOR THE NATURAL ADVANTAGE™
Balanced Oils for Performance
● Supports performance and endurance
● Supports normal blood sugars
● Provides essential fatty acids
● Supports muscle strength and vitality
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
Active Ingredients (100 Ml / 3.4 Oz Fl)
A Proprietary Blend of [Coconut oil, Cold pressed Ricebran oil, Cold pressed Flaxseed oil, Medium chain triglycerides (MCT)] 100 ml.
● This product is intended for supplemental or intermittent use only.
● If animal health worsens, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
● In case of accidental overdose, contact veterinarian immediately.
● An examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
● This product may not be incorporated into a mixed feed.
WarningKeep out of reach of children and other animals. Not for use in horses intended for food.
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: Nil.
StorageStore in a dry place below 30°C out of direct sunlight. Reseal container after use.
FOR USE IN HORSES ONLY. DIRECTIONS FOR USE*:
mls per day
60 ml / 2 oz fl
Heavy work / Performance
100 ml / 3.4 oz fl
Long distance and Endurance
200 ml / 5 oz fl
Administer morning and evening. Introduce slowly over 14 days.
* 500 kg / 1100 lb horse.
BEST BEFORE: Use within 18 months from date of manufacture.
LittleOasis, 4226 Casino Road, Trail, BC, V1R4X3, Canada
1 877 283 1644
1 877 283 1644
NET CONTENTS 5 L (169 oz fl)
23 BENRONALDS STREET, SEVENTEED MILE ROCKS, QLD 4073, AUSTRALIA
|Telephone:||07 38 788 788|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29