Dr. Naylor Teat DilatorsThis page contains information on Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators
- Direction and dosage information for Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators
Dr. Naylor Teat DilatorsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Active Ingredient(s): DR. NAYLOR® Soft Surface Dilators are packed in a special lubricant containing petrolatum, water, lanolin, beeswax, paraffin, isopropyl alcohol 1.2%, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium borate, oil of clove and color.
Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators Indications
DR. NAYLOR® Dilators keep the teat open in the treatment of cut, bruised, and sore teats.
Assists in preventing scar tissue obstructions while the teat heals.
Dosage and Administration
1. Thoroughly cleanse the end of the teat with soap and water. Disinfect with a mild antiseptic or dairy disinfectant solution. Insert the DR. NAYLOR® Dilator in the teat and allow it to remain there until the next milking.
2. At the next milking, remove the dilator and discard it. Discard the first few streams of milk in a strip cup, then milk out the quarter. Clean and disinfect the end of the teat each time before inserting the dilator, and use a new DR. NAYLOR® Dilator for each insertion.
3. Keep a DR. NAYLOR® Dilator in the teat between milkings until the teat milks freely by hand.
Precaution(s): Store in a clean, dry, cool place.
Caution(s): Keep out of the reach of children.
Thoroughly clean the udder and teats before milking. Do not remove the cylinder from the box. Keep the lid on.
Presentation: Package of 40 dilators.
NAC No.: 10890070
121 MAIN ST., P.O. BOX 190, MORRIS, NY, 13808-0190
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Dr. Naylor Teat Dilators information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-10-31