DM Cid (Canada)This page contains information on DM Cid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- DM Cid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for DM Cid
- Direction and dosage information for DM Cid
DM CidThis treatment applies to the following species:
Alkaline, chlorinated cleaning product for the washing of eggs, plastic trays and boxes in a tray washer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
● Washing eggs: Use a 0.5% (5 mL per liter) Dm Cid solution in water at 42-45°C (108-113°F) for washing, and rinse with water at 45-47°C (113-117°F).
There will be no contamination of the egg shells following the use of Dm Cid when used as directed.
● Washing of plastic trays and crates: 0.5-1% (5 to 10 mL per liter) Dm Cid.
Cleaning cycle of the Inovoject®:
● Fill 5 cm (2”) demineralized water in the bucket marked “CLEANER”, add 90 mL (3 oz) Dm Cid Inovoject® and fill up the bucket further with the demineralized water and stir.
● In “Jacuzzi cleaner”: add 240 mL (8 oz) Dm Cid Inovoject® instead of chlorine.
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
Never mix with an acid.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid contamination of food. Do not store in food processing environments. All food contact equipment and surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water after treatment. For food plants and other industrial use only. Use on the eggs must be followed by a thorough potable water rinse to remove chemical residues, in order to avoid contamination of the egg shells.
Danger. Hazard statements (CLP): H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life. Precautionary statements (CLP): P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. P260 - Do not breathe spray. P305+P351 +P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. P310 - Immediately call a doctor, a POISON CENTER.
UN 3266 CORROSIVE LIQUID, BASIC, INORGANIC, N.O.S. (potassium hydroxide and hypochlorite), 8, III
CID LINES N.V. - Waterpoortstraat 2, 8900 Ieper - Belgium
T +32 (0) 57 21 78 77 - F +32 (0) 57 21 78 79 - email@example.com
Distributed in Canada by: dcl Group, 6340 Choquette Boulevard, Saint-Hyacinthe (Québec) J2S 8L1
1 X 25 kg
1 X 240 kg
6340 CHOQUETTE BOULEVARD, SAINT-HYACINTHE, QC, J2S 8L1
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29