Dialix OxalateThis page contains information on Dialix Oxalate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dialix Oxalate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dialix Oxalate
- Direction and dosage information for Dialix Oxalate
Dialix OxalateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Advanced Urinary Tract Support
Active ingredients per 5 g scoop:
Total fatty acids
Vaccinium macrocarpon extract
*α-linolenic acid (21.6 mg), EPA (25.2 mg), DHA (16.9 mg).
Rice hulls, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soy), di-calcium phosphate, sucrose, vegetable oil (soy), fish oil, choline chloride, silicon dioxide, natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract).
For use in dogs and cats only
Support of healthy urinary tract and function.
● Potassium citrate allows alkalization of urine to help reduce formation of calcium oxalate, urate and cystine uroliths.
● Vaccinium macrocarpon (red cranberry) contains a high concentration of proanthocyanidins (PAC) that help maintain a healthy urinary bladder wall.
● Omega 3 fatty acids are beneficial for a healthy urinary tract.
● Highly palatable granules allow proper dosing for all breeds and ages.
Directions For Use
One scoop (5 g) for every 10 lbs body weight once a day. May mix in food to help dosing. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For animal use only. Keep container tightly covered, at room temperature and out of reach of animals and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian. Product is not intended to replace appropriate therapy for existing bladder stones.
Always work with your veterinarian for your animal’s optimal health and well-being.
Para información en español, visita nuestra página www.vetnova.com
Lot/Exp.: see container
Manufactured for: VetNova Animal Health LLC, 11036 S Green Road, Olathe KS 66061
913 279 1224
11038 S. GREEN ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27