Dairy Prep Wipes (Canada)This page contains information on Dairy Prep Wipes for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dairy Prep Wipes Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dairy Prep Wipes
- Direction and dosage information for Dairy Prep Wipes
Dairy Prep WipesThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
Product of Canada
Dairy Prep Wipes Indications
Dairy Prep Wipes are antiseptic pre-soaked udder wash wipes designed to reduce the bacterial population on teats and udders to help prevent and control mastitis in lactating dairy cattle.
Contains: Ethanol 50% w/v, Lanolin 2% w/v, Chlorhexidine Acetate 0.002% w/v
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use for cleaning or sanitizing milking equipment.
StorageStore at room temperature (15-30°C) in a dry, clean area. Close pail after opening. Keep away from fire and flame or heat.
Cautions: For external use only.
Directions For Use
For use in pre-milking teat preparation; for best results, teats should be clean and free of visible dirt.
● Strip each teat.
● Pull a wipe from the pail. Tear off where perforation appears.
● Use one sheet per cow. To clean, wipe each teat in a downward motion for 3-4 seconds; including the teat end.
When opening a new roll of Dairy Prep Wipes:
1. Place roll upside-down in bucket.
2. Thread first towel out the top and through the opening in the lid. Dispense at a sharp angle.
3. Clean teat starting with downward motion. Be sure to wipe across teat end.
4. Discard used wipe.
5. Close pail between uses.
Manufactured By AGRISAN SPECIALTY CHEMICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL
Mailing: P.O. Box 69 Arthur
Plant: 451 Smith St. Arthur ON N0G 1A0
2 x 1100 WIPES
Revision Date: Sept. 24, 2019
451 SMITH STREET, ARTHUR, ON, N0G 1A0
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29