CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs)This page contains information on CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs)
- Direction and dosage information for CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs)
CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs)This treatment applies to the following species:
21-55 lbs, 7 weeks or older
CrossBlock II® For Dogs and Puppies treats and prevents further flea infestation on dogs
Kills Flea Larvae
Kills Flea Eggs
● Effectively kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation on dogs
● Kills re-infesting fleas on dogs within 2 hours
● Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas
● Effective once-a-month flea prevention and treatment for dogs
● CrossBlock II® for Dogs and Puppies is waterproof after application
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs) Caution
Use only on dogs and puppies weighing 21-55 lbs. and 7 weeks of age or older
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing:
Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-999-0297 for emergency medical treatment information.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CrossBlock II For Dogs and Puppies (21-55 lbs) Caution
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON CATS.
Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or puppies weighing less than 21 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. If your dog is exhibiting signs or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
DO NOT USE ON CATS.
Keep cats away from treated dog for 24 hours.
If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
CrossBlock II® For Dogs & Puppies kills fleas within 12 hours. CrossBlock II® For Dogs & Puppies prevents flea infestation for 1 month.
● Do not allow children to apply product.
● Weigh your dog to be sure you are using the right size product for your dog.
● For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older weighing 21-55 lbs.
● Do not apply more than one tube per treatment.
● Do not split one tube between two dogs.
● Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Overdosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death.
● Do not use on other animals.
● Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
● For external use only.
● Do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR DOG, READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.
1 Tear through perforation
2 Fold back the safety tab
3 Cut with scissors to open applicator
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Ensure your dog is dry before applying the product, and ensure your dog remains dry for 24 hours after application. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
2. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog’s back, from the shoulder to the middle of the back. At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
3. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dog. Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product.
4. Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
5. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
Treatment of CrossBlock II® For Dogs & Puppies will kill fleas on dogs and puppies within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours. It is possible pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for 6 weeks or longer depending on climatic conditions. Use CrossBlock II® For Dogs & Puppies monthly for the control and prevention of flea re-infestations.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Seller warrants that the material conforms to the chemical parameters of the US EPA registration and the label. To the extent consistent with applicable law, seller makes no warranty, express or implied, other than indicated on the label. Buyer and user assume all risk of use and handling of this material. To the extent consistent with applicable law, any damages arising from use of this product or a breach of this warranty shall be limited to direct damages and shall not include consequential or incidental damages such as loss of profit or values.
D93150C-US / 08-C1-v2
Distributed by: MWI Animal Health, Boise, ID 83705
CrossBlock II® is a registered trademark of MWI Veterinary Supply Co.
Manufactured for: Ceva Animal Health, LLC, 8735 Rosehill Road, Lenexa, KS 66215
EPA Reg. No. 83399-17
EPA Est. No. 74720-DEU-01
Made in Germany
0.255 fl. oz. (3 Doses, each 0.085 fl. oz.)
Distributed by MWI Animal Health
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30