Cranberry Dental Gel (Canada)This page contains information on Cranberry Dental Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Cranberry Dental Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Cranberry Dental Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Cranberry Dental Gel
Cranberry Dental GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
IMPROVES ORAL HEALTH
DOGS & CATS
Claims: Cranberry Dental Gel improves oral health in dogs and cats by preventing bad breath and dental plaque buildup.
Features: The texture of the dental gel has been optimized, making it sticky on the teeth and gums to increase contact time with the oral walls. Pets’ interest in the flavour was an important factor in the development of the product, helping to make the job of administering it as pleasant as possible. The animal can thus make a positive association with the dental gel and the owner will have an easier time maintaining their pet’s oral hygiene.
Recommended by veterinarians | Scientifically proven
Method of administration: This tasty product can be applied in several ways, taking a multi-step approach that ends with toothbrushing.
- On food: To get started, you can put the dental gel on their kibble, their favourite treats or their dental toys. This will allow you to gradually and positively introduce the product into your pet’s routine.
- On your finger: Next, you can apply the recommended amount of dental gel directly on its teeth and gums, making sure your pet is comfortable during the process.
- On a toothbrush: Once you’ve introduced your pet to a toothbrush, you can simply brush your pet’s teeth with the dental gel. It will thus benefit from the mechanical action of the brush in addition to the benefits of the cranberry.
Apply on teeth and gums.
Cats and dogs under 10 kg: 2.5 ml daily.
Dogs between 10 and 25 kg: 5 ml daily.
Dogs over 25 kg: 7.5 ml daily.
The quantities suggested are for information purposes only. Optimal quantities may vary depending on administration method. For best results, the dental gel should cover all teeth and gums of the pet.
Cranberries 30 mg/ml.
Excipient ingredients: Water, vegetable glycerine, inulin, cellulose gum, citric acid, yeast extract, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, sodium diacetate.
Veterinary Health Product: NN. G7J8
PrecautionsDo not use in animals with kidney disease, unless directed by a veterinarian.
Store in a cool place. Refrigerate after opening.
90 ml - 627843 970958
200 ml - 627843 970965
Made in Canada
120-3220 AVENUE WATT, QUÉBEC, QC, G1X 4Z6
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-06-01