Cough EaseThis page contains information on Cough Ease for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Cough Ease Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Cough Ease
- Direction and dosage information for Cough Ease
Cough EaseThis treatment applies to the following species:
Equine Cough Remedy
COUGH EASE™ is formulated to help ameliorate simple coughs. COUGH EASE™ is all natural and reliable.
Purpose: As an aid in the temporary relief of minor coughs due to irritation.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Using an oral syringe, administer 1/2 oz. (15cc) Cough Ease™ to back of animal’s throat at first sign of cough or prior to exercise.
For strenuous exercise, give 1/2 oz. 4 hours before event and 1 oz. (30cc) one-half hour before event.
Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ethyl Alcohol, Lemon Juice, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera gel, Water.
● Consult veterinarian for serious or persistent coughs.
● For use in horses only.
● Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
● Store at room temp. (60-80°F).
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Not for use in horses intended for food.
Available through veterinarians only.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Call 888/330-8387 Mon.-Fri.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Manufactured in the USA for: Research Associates, Inc., PO Box 1000, Bensenville, IL 60106
© Copyright 2015-002
16 fluid ounces (473 ml)
P.O. BOX 1000, BENSENVILLE, IL, 60106
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28